Cub Swanson Seems to Think He Should Be Next in Line For a Title Shot

Fluke: Matt Serra beating GSP

Not fluke: GSP beating mayhem miller

???? GSP didn't KO mayhem.....

Serra threw a punch that he intended to land. Unfortunate for GSP but hardly a fluke. GSP didn't slip on a banana and fall into Serra's punch.

???? GSP didn't KO mayhem.....

Serra threw a punch that he intended to land. Unfortunate for GSP but hardly a fluke. GSP didn't slip on a banana and fall into Serra's punch.

You never said it had to be a ko.

Did you seriously forget everything I already said???? It's like explaining physics to a poodle. Maybe master shitting in a bowl and feeding yourself without choking before handling something complex like probability analysis or tying your own shoes.

Aldo-Double-Knee.gif

Z6N9rw.gif
FrequentEvilEquine.gif

Frankie%2BEdgar%2BNeck%2BCranks%2BCub%2BSwanson%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B57%2BAustin.gif

You never said it had to be a ko.

Did you seriously forget everything I already said???? It's like explaining physics to a poodle. Maybe master shitting in a bowl and feeding yourself without choking before handling something complex like probability analysis or tying your own shoes.
I actually did. I said when is a ko not a fluke. You gave me your reasoning then I said give me examples... Still on the topic of KO.

Give me examples of fluke KOs.

Silva/Vitor - fluke?
Pat Barry v cheick Kongo - fluke?
Serra/Carter - fluke?
Aldo v Cub - fluke?
McGregor v Aldo - fluke?

I feel like Frankie and the Lamas vs. Zombie winner are both ahead of him.

I love Cub but he doesn't deserve a shot atm. I actually like him vs. Elkins next. That could even be a contenders fight since the winner would have five in a row.

Back