CroCop let me down in the UFC, but then came Miocic

Cro Cop might be my favorite fighter ever, but I think Stipe has surpassed him (including ring Cro Cop).

If Stipe wasn't American he wouldn't have the gifts he has today. High school wrestler, college, golden gloves, that's all thanks to the USA. I'm half Armenian my dad is an armenian immigrant. I know why they left Armenia for the USA. Same goes for someone like Cain. It wasn't Mexico that gave Cain all these opportunities to be what he is today. You could be proud of your heritage all you want and your ethnic background, some people get dual citizenship which I don't think Cain or Stipe have. And why would They? The USA and being proud to be an American shouldn't be this taboo. Men fought and died for this nations pride.

I'm proud to be Chinese, says proud Chinese men like Jackie Chan, Jet Lee, and countless athletes...

I'm proud to be (insert European/White country) the Nazi Racist Le Evuuul Nationalist Right Winger Redneck

Double standard and people are waking up to it.

Way to follow Godwin’s Law there fella. Insert eyeroll here.

Another way of looking at it is this: Brazilians only root for Brazilians, you get mad about it and *I think it’s silly.* Croation roots for Croatians, you support it and *I think it’s silly.*

Then you claim I am the one being inconsistent.

All I said was it was silly, and you went (just a wee bit) off the rails, like a sensitive snowflake. Just food for thought.

If you insist on responding with more reverse racism drama, at least have the common courtesy to take it up in the War Room, snowflake ;) Cheers.

Last edited:
Waving a flag of your home country is lame?

Oh c'mon man. You're reading into it too much.

Anybody that walks out wearing a flag is lame. It says "hey, I'm boring and have no personality; I'm using this prop for a cheap pop"

like Emmett last night. In a US vs US matchup, he walks out with the flag? Really?

Anybody that walks out wearing a flag is lame. It says "hey, I'm boring and have no personality; I'm using this prop for a cheap pop"

like Emmett last night. In a US vs US matchup, he walks out with the flag? Really?
That is lame. That's what i dont get about America they fly the flag and sing the anthem at domestic games. I don't get that

What happened to Miocic's high kicks? I remember him promising to improve them in honor of Mirko in some interview after his first or second UFC fight.

Rachel Ostovich is also Croatian! Ostovic is a Croatian name, her great grandparents were immigrants. Miocic is 100% tho., his father has long been back to Croatia. Pat Miletich curiously is quite possibly only 1/4 Croatian, yet very proud of his Croatian roots.
Croatia has not been around that long. I was Yugoslavia back then.

Way to follow Godwin’s Law there fella. Insert eyeroll here.

Another way of looking at it is this: Brazilians only root for Brazilians, you get mad about it and *I think it’s silly.* Croation roots for Croatians, you support it and *I think it’s silly.*

Then you claim I am the one being inconsistent.

All I said was it was silly, and you went (just a wee bit) off the rails, like a sensitive snowflake. Just food for thought.

If you insist on responding with more reverse racism drama, at least have the common courtesy to take it up in the War Room, snowflake ;) Cheers.

I don't get mad when Brazilians only root for Brazilians. Nor when Croatians only root for Croatians. I do not think Nationalism is silly, because the smartest people on earth are VERY tribal like and nationalistic, they just tell the rest of the world not to be. They build walls while we tear ours down.

Isn't miocic American? Have you heard the lawn mower accent?

Rachel Ostovich is also Croatian! Ostovic is a Croatian name, her great grandparents were immigrants. Miocic is 100% tho., his father has long been back to Croatia. Pat Miletich curiously is quite possibly only 1/4 Croatian, yet very proud of his Croatian roots.

She's got some big ass titties.

Back