CroCop let me down in the UFC, but then came Miocic

croatian_republican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who could have expected that? CroCop came to the UFC as #2 in the world behind Fedor. He had the welcome of a king. Dismantled Eddie Sanchez who was too intimidated and awe-struck. Gonzaga would be another victory to his way to the belt and dominance for years to come. But NO! He goes down... After that he losses quite decisively to Kongo. Followed by KO losses to Dos Santos, Mir, Schaub, Nelson. He beats along the way Perosh? Barry. Al Turk. By that point he had a long career in K1 and Pride... and that's a weird excuse since he's back where he started in Japan now with 8 consecutive wins.

Ok, so us Croatians had our eyes on Reljic, he did good, got injured and faded away.

But then out of nowhere appears Miocic and beats Gonzaga, Nelson, Dos Santos, Werdum, Arlovski, Hunt, Overeem...

Miocic did say upon winning his belt: ''Croatia we got a champion, Cleveland we got a champion.'' On that day we Croats did feel we had our champion. We thought it was going to be CroCop, but better yet it was a new guy Stipe Miocic.

Nationalism is great. What are you talking about? God is great too. And family! And tradition! One thing that sucks is liberalism!

I’m Croatian, big fan of Mirko and Stipe, but the over the top nationalism makes us look bad. Yes we’re great at sports, especially considering we’re only 4 million, but waving flags in other countries faces is lame, makes us look insecure, and after a while it just gets annoying. People know what’s up, no need to kill it with overzealetry.

Who could have expected that? CroCop came to the UFC as #2 in the world behind Fedor. He had the welcome of a king. Dismantled Eddie Sanchez who was too intimidated and awe-struck. Gonzaga would be another victory to his way to the belt and dominance for years to come. But NO! He goes down... After that he losses quite decisively to Kongo. Followed by KO losses to Dos Santos, Mir, Schaub, Nelson. He beats along the way Perosh? Barry. Al Turk. By that point he had a long career in K1 and Pride... and that's a weird excuse since he's back where he started in Japan now with 8 consecutive wins.

Ok, so us Croatians had our eyes on Reljic, he did good, got injured and faded away.

But then out of nowhere appears Miocic and beats Gonzaga, Nelson, Dos Santos, Werdum, Arlovski, Hunt, Overeem...

Miocic did say upon winning his belt: ''Croatia we got a champion, Cleveland we got a champion.'' On that day we Croats did feel we had our champion. We thought it was going to be CroCop, but better yet it was a new guy Stipe Miocic.

That's what's up. I feel you dog.

if CroCrop let you down, you can go fuck yourself!
and Steven Miocic is American!

CroCop signs contracts in breastmilk.

If you're not full of shit ts, you'll get that reference.

Yeah, yeah... this is great! I never thought of this before...

Cc sucks in a cage. Have all those fights in same time period instead of fighting in cage have them in ring it would’ve been a whole nother story.

Last edited:
Every noob should learn their MMA history at least as well as TS. If all new fans bothered to do the right thing and learn and respect the history of this sport like he did, then it would be better for all.

Kudos sir.

I have little opinion on your silly nationalism though. But I’m happy you’re happy.

CroCop also lost to Hunt in MMA, whereas Miocic owned Hunt. Also, Overeem totally dominated CroCop, but Miocic beat him too. So Miocic is 6-0 against common opponents to whom CroCop all lost to.

Rachel Ostovich is also Croatian! Ostovic is a Croatian name, her great grandparents were immigrants. Miocic is 100% tho., his father has long been back to Croatia. Pat Miletich curiously is quite possibly only 1/4 Croatian, yet very proud of his Croatian roots.

I’m Croatian, big fan of Mirko and Stipe, but the over the top nationalism makes us look bad. Yes we’re great at sports, especially considering we’re only 4 million, but waving flags in other countries faces is lame, makes us look insecure, and after a while it just gets annoying. People know what’s up, no need to kill it with overzealetry.
Waving a flag of your home country is lame?

Oh c'mon man. You're reading into it too much.

We should invade your little country and see how much you will brag once it's under American occupation.

Cro Cop could not handle going left on the map. Stipe moved to America a long time ago to acclimate.

Back