CroCop let me down in the UFC, but then came Miocic

CroCop also lost to Hunt in MMA, whereas Miocic owned Hunt. Also, Overeem totally dominated CroCop, but Miocic beat him too. So Miocic is 6-0 against common opponents to whom CroCop all lost to.
CroCop also fought much younger Hunt and young Reem on horse burgers.

We should invade your little country and see how much you will brag once it's under American occupation.
In 2004, Kucinich was the last democratic candidate with Kerry seeking their party's nomination for US President. in 2016, Kasich was the last republican candidate with Trump seeking their party's nomination for US President. Both Ohio Croats.

Waving a flag of your home country is lame?

Oh c'mon man. You're reading into it too much.
No, if you’re at a soccer match or a Mirko or Stipe fight, it’s not. But to make random threads to tell other people how much your country is better than theirs is kinda lame. It’s kinda like talking about yourself, I just think it’s better to let other people do that.

Has Stipe even been to Croatia?
Yes he has.

stipeandcrocop_zps66dff901.jpg

No, if you’re at a soccer match or a Mirko or Stipe fight, it’s not. But to make random threads to tell other people how much your country is better than theirs is kinda lame. It’s kinda like talking about yourself, I just think it’s better to let other people do that.

Is it not interesting that you were waiting for, and expecting a Croatian heavyweight champion in CroCop, but then another Croat came along that you did not see coming and take the belt instead, decimating the same guys CroCop got demolished by?
To me it's a fascinating story.

Is it not interesting that you were waiting for, and expecting a Croatian heavyweight champion in CroCop, but then another Croat came along that you did not see coming and take the belt instead, decimating the same guys CroCop got demolished by?
To me it's a fascinating story.
I’m happy, but not all that surprised. Statistically we are among the tallest people in the world, so if were gonna excel at any weight class it will probably be HW. We’re also big into sports, have a history of war and violence so we have the temper for fighting, combined with good genes.

Only problem is Stipe lived all his life in US so he has Cro genetics but we can’t take all the credit since he honed his craft in US schools.

Stipe is an American and claims Ohio as his home.

Miocic is about as Croatian as I am Jamaican mon

yea I agree with that. I think op is just hyped.

I was glad when bisping made good for our shithole nation. So I get it..

Cc JDS went to a decision. Also Cc sucks in a cage. Have all those fights in same time period instead of fighting in cage have them in ring it would’ve been a whole nother story.

No, no it did not. And whatever you need to tell yourself.

I am German-Irish and I love watching and rooting for Cro cop and Miocic. Mirko is my favorite fighter ever. I usually don't care what country a guy is from, if he is exciting thats good enough for me! One exception, I never root for Russian fighters. Guess I have watched to many Rambo movies!

Every noob should learn their MMA history at least as well as TS. If all new fans bothered to do the right thing and learn and respect the history of this sport like he did, then it would be better for all.

Kudos sir.

I have little opinion on your silly nationalism though. But I’m happy you’re happy.

I'm proud to be Chinese, says proud Chinese men like Jackie Chan, Jet Lee, and countless athletes...

I'm proud to be (insert European/White country) the Nazi Racist Le Evuuul Nationalist Right Winger Redneck

Double standard and people are waking up to it.

I’m happy, but not all that surprised. Statistically we are among the tallest people in the world, so if were gonna excel at any weight class it will probably be HW. We’re also big into sports, have a history of war and violence so we have the temper for fighting, combined with good genes.

Only problem is Stipe lived all his life in US so he has Cro genetics but we can’t take all the credit since he honed his craft in US schools.

Seems like Croatians in Croatia are real inclusive of the diaspora. The diaspora certainly feels connected to Croatia, and although my family left there a while back, when I go back folks always take me in. I think part of why Croats seem to be tighter is as you mention the history of war and always fighting uphill. That and being a small country.

Back