Croatian HW genetics

Demian Maia would destroy Thiago in a fight. One of them is a fairly privileged journalism and martial arts student from Sao Paulo, the other one is a paramilitary policeman who deals with some of the craziest urban gang violence in the world on a daily basis. See if you can work out the difference there.
I don't think anyone here is claiming that all it takes is hardship to make you tough, it's obviously a combination of several factors. But yeah, on average it's fair to say that a random dude from the favela is tougher than your average privileged journalist.

Maia is obviously an exception and not the norm.

Reason we are succesfull is because of our work ethic and mentality.Winning mentality.People are here often dissapointed when we finish 2nd,3rd or 4th in some team sports.We mostly just really appreciate winning and if not winning than die trying,or don't rather show up if you don't mean to give your all.So that pushing drives us.And good genetics indeed.

Reason we are succesfull is because of our work ethic and mentality.Winning mentality.People are here often dissapointed when we finish 2nd,3rd or 4th in some team sports.We mostly just really appreciate winning and if not winning than die trying,or don't rather show up if you don't mean to give your all.So that pushing drives us.And good genetics indeed.

Literally every country says this about themselves. Please stop with this ridiculous Croat circle jerk about how great you all are.

Stipe is American, the dude can't even speak Croatian and he's the only champ you kind of have in the UFC right now. What about Reljic? Galesic? Pokrajac? Where was their superior Croatian genetics? The vast majority of American UFC champions have had English, Irish or German ancestors.

Literally every country says this about themselves. Please stop with this ridiculous Croat circle jerk about how great you all are.

Stipe is American, the dude can't even speak Croatian and he's the only champ you kind of have in the UFC right now. What about Reljic? Galesic? Pokrajac? Where was their superior Croatian genetics? The vast majority of American UFC champions have had English, Irish or German ancestors.
You obiviously don't understand shit what im saying so i wont bother at all.

Vast majority of americans have english, irish or german ancestors

Branko Cikatic, first K-1 champ.

Pat Miletich, first UFC LW champ.

George Chuvalo had like 100 fights, including Muhammed Ali, and has never even been knocked down.

Also, do you follow other sports much. Croatia is near the top in just about every major sport, and they are one of the smallest countries.

you forgot stefan blitz Leko... which is a top 10 hw kickboxer of all times.

Vast majority of americans have english, irish or german ancestors

My point exactly...you two Croat dumbasses who are the ones who don't seem to be 'getting it'. Keep convincing yourself that you are special, that you are the only ones, guys. Gods chosen people, master race, whatever...LOL

My point exactly...you two Croat dumbasses who are the ones who don't seem to be 'getting it'. Keep convincing yourself that you are special, that you are the only ones, guys. Gods chosen people, master race, whatever...LOL
jealous manlet detected

If Serbs didnt ruin Yugoslavia they would be a top force in football basketball water polo tennis you name it

"Croatian genetics"

What the fuck?

Well we do say here Bog i Hrvati winch means God and Croats so yea,we are.

My point is that every other country thinks the same about itself. It's called delusion.
Not really,at least not with liberal europeans,they hate who they are unlike 99% of people from this area.

You forgot millionaire and dating a top model

You sound poor and Croatian, being a millionaire is not really a big deal in the US any more. Most of the middle class would have assets totaling a million or more, I actually do now that you bring it up. You got me on the supermodel thing though.

LEL... genetically he is croatian doesn't matter where he was born or lived his life

BTW... there are no such thing as AMERICANS.... Americans are a bunch of english, irish, french, african fromer slaves etc etc .... it has to pass at least 1 thousand years living in that environment to even think of being a race.

LEL... genetically he is croatian doesn't matter where he was born or lived his life

BTW... there are no such thing as AMERICANS.... Americans are a bunch of english, irish, french, african fromer slaves etc etc .... it has to pass at least 1 thousand years living in that environment to even think of being a race.

And genetically Reljic, Galesic and Pokrajac are all Croatian and they all suck so that proves Croatians are cans. Got it.

Back