Croatian HW genetics

Branko Cikatic, first K-1 champ.

Pat Miletich, first UFC LW champ.

George Chuvalo had like 100 fights, including Muhammed Ali, and has never even been knocked down.

Also, do you follow other sports much. Croatia is near the top in just about every major sport, and they are one of the smallest countries.

I didn't know George Chuvalo was of Croatian ethnicity, thanks for that. He was a beast.

I can add a bit about this as I grew up with a crazy Croatian sporting father in Australia.

The patriarchal upbringing was very different in general to most of my Australian friends. I was NOT able to do whatever the fuck I wanted in my spare time like most of the Aussie kids. All of my time was spent on the tennis court being obsessively "coached" by my super disciplinarian Croatian father. I saw many similar things with other slav parents as well. And yeah it was pretty much all about the Croat and Serb athletes in tennis in Australia. So many of the good athletes here are from slav immigrant families and I think it has a lot to do not just with genetics but the family structure. Aussie kids leave home much earlier than the wog kids for example.

I have Croatian aunties here who look EXACTLY like George Chuvalo and I'm sure could take just as good a shot :D Be careful being lulled into a relationship with a Croatian woman cause they can be drop dead gorgeous when young, but pretty soon after putting a ring on it they turn into wildebeests to give their offspring those strong "Croatian genetics" some of you are getting your panties in a knot over.

Here is one of my Croatian aunties giving a speech about how not to be a pussy and kick ass at sports

View attachment 186415

Your aunt is John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted?

Some good points in this thread, Croatians do have great athletes. Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this, some of the best athletes in Australia were or are of Croatian descent. Viduka, Bogut, Tomic and more.

Branko Cikatic's son age of 15 just started to train boxing. All the boxing trainers already saying that he hits hard with his right... genetics

Back