Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

On one hand, you have tolerant Christians where Gays can be ministers. On the other, you have Allah, who stones gays to death. What’s weird is the LGBTQIA2S+ brigade wants to side with Allah because they bought into the marketing that Christian = Bad.
The west is bad and everything else is good. This is cultish behavior because this people believe Islam and other non western ideologies are incapable of wrong doing.

Last edited:
The west is bad and everything else is good. This is cultish behavior because this people Islam and other non western ideologies are incapable of wrong doing.
You don’t think most people just find it bad that Israel steals land and peoples homes, and subjugates and undermines native Palestinians?

I can disagree with Islam and find what Israel and some western countries do to be reprehensible… or does Islam negate all that and give the west the right to “spread freedom,” in your opinion?

23 years ago these people were celebrating 9/11 and now our youth identify more with a group of Islamic religious zealots than their own country. By the way, these women know that a many women in “Palestine” are subjected female genital mutilation? How you can support that government and root for their occupation River to sea… crazy.

I honestly can’t picture the United States being any more than fractured until our eventual collapse.
By and large these protesters are not defending Hamas. They oppose Israel indiscriminately bombing Gaza and killing everybody, from Hamas to kids and to the same women that are victims of FGM.

I haven’t posted on this in a while, so here goes.

When I see Palestinians posting pics/vids of dying children-it disgusts and saddens me. That shit needs to stop.

With that said, Palestinians began this mess with all out unprovoked murder and rape. This is the left’s protest du jour just in time for the elections. Last time around, it was blm. The same people protesting today were many of the same ones that expressed support for hamas when this first kicked off. blm made posts with the outlines of Palestinian parachutes flying in to attack innocent people. They used the usual attack of “colonizers”-the same label applied to most Americans.

My point is you can be against the war crimes being committed by both sides without having to completely condemn one side or the other. hamas is a plague, but it seems Israel is rooting out innocent civilians and children same as they are hamas. If they stopped that tomorrow, they likely wouldn’t gain any more opposition nor support. For some reason, far left loves Palestine and hates Israel to the point that they were condoning the attacks on Israel without condemning hamas

And you know this, how? Whole lot of signs in those camps celebrating Oct 7th. Whole lot of speakers praising Hamas to applause. Whole lot of chants supporting Hamas...

Is this the new "93% peaceful protests"?
By and large = 93%

And you know this, how? Whole lot of signs in those camps celebrating Oct 7th. Whole lot of speakers praising Hamas to applause. Whole lot of chants supporting Hamas...

That's exactly what it is, at the exact same time frame as the Fentanyl Floyd riots. The radical leftist terror cell has been activated by dog whistle just in time for the elections again.

Show it.

By and large these protesters are not defending Hamas. They oppose Israel indiscriminately bombing Gaza and killing everybody, from Hamas to kids and to the same women that are victims of FGM.

lol... Ok

Students for Justice in Palestine texts show support for massacres of Israelis​

National Students for Justice in Palestine and American Muslims for Palestine are currently getting sued by nine American and Israeli survivors and victims of the Oct. 7 Massacre.​

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-799758

Texts written by Boston University students belonging to the university's Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) organization chapter show them enthusiastically celebrating the October 7 massacre on the day it occurred, according to leaked texts obtained by N12.

During the discussion, some students called the Hamas terrorists "freedom fighters" and hoped that the situation would erupt into a genocidal war against Israel.

Several students voiced active support for violent Palestinian "resistance," saying slogans such as "Long live the intifada!"

"But btw (by the way), the freedom fighters have pushed the occupation forces back. They're so close to Tel Aviv," one student commented. Two people in the group "liked" his message.

SJP is the largest group funding and organizing the college campus protests.

You don’t think most people just find it bad that Israel steals land and peoples homes, and subjugates and undermines native Palestinians?

I can disagree with Islam and find what Israel and some western countries do to be reprehensible… or does Islam negate all that and give the west the right to “spread freedom,” in your opinion?
Israel is has shown repeatedly not to be an ally to the United States. The United States shouldn't be involved with this conflict.

Last edited:
At this point I don't really give a fuck what happens so long as our government isn't involved in it. For as long as they're in this mess, I'm going to be anti Israel because they're dragging us along with their bullshit. If they did what they want and had to deal with Hamas and Iran on their own, then fine. But as long as their bullshit impacts us, then fuck that.

Israel is has shown repeatedly not to be not to be a ally to the United States. The United States shouldn't be involved with this conflict.
Agree 100%.

If you were protesting due to your reasonable position against Israel, you’d be dismissed as a soros agent, antisemite, idiot Islam lover, etc… just as your doing to current protesters.

That's exactly what it is, at the exact same time frame as the Fentanyl Floyd riots. The radical leftist terror cell has been activated by dog whistle just in time for the elections again.
Except this time the protests hurt Democrats, divide them, and leave them in disarray.

I was anticipating a protest fever. I predicted it. I expected the MSM to wind them up again in an effort to mobilize the black vote. That's what they need. But it appears I was wrong. Because BDS was always a canker lingering under the surface on the left, and this anti-establishment fever is a fire that neither party controls (that's why Trump overthrew the Republican order). The ruling political elites on both sides want to use it to fire up their bases, but it appears it's just as likely to burn down their own party.

And it doesn't mobilize the black vote. The SNL skit foreshadows that. This is what Democrats need to re-elect Biden. But this isn't 25 years ago. You can't play the, "Americans would sympathize with the Palestinians if they were white" card, anymore. Because of the internet. Black people get on their phones, look up the Palestinians, and go, "Hey, wait a fucking minute. Those people don't look anything like me. What the hell would they know about living in America with dark skin? That isn't why white Americans look at them differently. Why am I being lied to? And why should I give a damn about them? They never gave a damn about me."

That final sentiment is only reinforced the moment they dig a little deeper and see how blacks are treated and viewed in Arab states. The Palestinians and their supporters are 100x as racist as 21st century white Americans-- including Republicans.

Except this time the protests hurt Democrats, divide them, and leave them in disarray.

I was anticipating a protest fever. I predicted it. I expected the MSM to wind them up again in an effort to mobilize the black vote. That's what they need. But it appears I was wrong. Because BDS was always a canker lingering under the surface on the left, and this anti-establishment fever is a fire that neither party controls (that's why Trump overthrew the Republican order). The ruling political elites on both sides want to use it to fire up their bases, but it appears it's just as likely to burn down their own party.

And it doesn't mobilize the black vote. The SNL skit foreshadows that. This is what Democrats need to re-elect Biden. But this isn't 25 years ago. You can't play the, "Americans would sympathize with the Palestinians if they were white" card, anymore. Because of the internet. Black people get on their phones, look up the Palestinians, and go, "Hey, wait a fucking minute. Those people don't look anything like me. What the hell would they know about living in America with dark skin? That isn't why white Americans look at them differently. Why am I being lied to? And why should I give a damn about them? They never gave a damn about me."

That final sentiment is only reinforced the moment they dig a little deeper and see how blacks are treated and viewed in Arab states. The Palestinians and their supporters are 100x as racist as 21st century white Americans-- including Republicans.
If you play with fire long enough you’ll burn your house down.

I shudder to think about the persistent rioting that will occur if Trump takes the white house back.

Damn those spoiled butter face bitches and walking Tampons are still disrupting universities and "Protesting".......It truly must be election Year.
I don't understand this "election year" narrative.

Genocide Joe, Trump, and RFK Jr. all support the Israel Genocide in Gaza.

There is no candidate pushing back against this. Well, Cornball West but he's just trying to sell a book he's not actually running.

I don't understand this "election year" narrative.

Genocide Joe, Trump, and RFK Jr. all support the Israel Genocide in Gaza.

There is no candidate pushing back against this. Well, Cornball West but he's just trying to sell a book he's not actually running.
There always seem to be a pattern of orchestrated chaos during the election year and it extends way past the summer...and laughing at the
Genocide" comment... A vast majority of these agitators are Paid and bought for Pamphlet Protesters and just Punch Lines of human beings. Even the liberal networks are basically mocking these worthless clowns now.

If you play with fire long enough you’ll burn your house down.

I shudder to think about the persistent rioting that will occur if Trump takes the white house back.
Do you really think there will be more orchestrated Riots when Trump takes the White House back? What would the muppets actual excuse be though?

Back