Who Did You Have Winning Tyson Fury VS. Oleksandr Usyk And How Did You Score It? Oleksandr Usyk Won Via Split Decision

WHO DO YOU THINK WON THE FIGHT?

• Tyson Fury

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Oleksandr Usyk

Votes: 174 90.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
I dont see how you can score it for Fury and i dont see how you can score it a draw given one 10-8 round. 10-10 rounds are rarer than common sense on the internet.
i remember thinking fury had a 10-8 on his hands in one of the rounds until usyk landed a few punches with like 30 seconds left to get some respect back. fury was fucking usyk up bad at one point.

eh, He won the Ngannou fight and this fight was about as close as a fight can be. You must not think much of Usyk if you think Fury has slipped that badly.

At least your objective. It’s funny, most a using this as a way to display their dislike for fury. This was the hardest fight Usyk has been in and this could have gone either way.

{<jordan}

Mr. Muffintop was getting absolutely battered in round 9, any competent ref would have stopped it and it would have been a KO win for Usyk.

lol if it should have been stopped why didn’t Usyk ko him with ease then

no matter how you scored it, the fact remains that we need usyk vs. wilder next. no, wilder doesn't deserve it & no, usyk wouldn't want it. but for my entertainment, as a massive fan of wilder, it needs to happen.

lol if it should have been stopped why didn’t Usyk ko him with ease then

Did he need to? It looked more like a standing TKO to me, which I've seen refs step in and wave off way sooner than this one. Fury was bouncing off the ropes from one side of the ring to the other, literally beaten "from pillar to post" as they say.

no matter how you scored it, the fact remains that we need usyk vs. wilder next. no, wilder doesn't deserve it & no, usyk wouldn't want it. but for my entertainment, as a massive fan of wilder, it needs to happen.
I'm down for him fighting Wilder. It'd be Usyk's most dangerous fight at least on paper. Usyk has never avoided anyone so I don't think he'd turn it down. Realistically though Wilder should try and rebound first. Get a respectable win. Parker shut him out. Beating Zhang would do that for him.

I'm down for him fighting Wilder. It'd be Usyk's most dangerous fight at least on paper. Usyk has never avoided anyone so I don't think he'd turn it down. Realistically though Wilder should try and rebound first. Get a respectable win. Parker shut him out. Beating Zhang would do that for him.
as much as i love wilder, i don't see him beating someone like zhang at the moment. maybe daniel dubois? or kabayel, the guy who just mugged sanchez? i much prefer the idea of shoving him into the fight he doesn't deserve, just because it'd be a unique type of fighter that usyk has never faced.

as much as i love wilder, i don't see him beating someone like zhang at the moment. maybe daniel dubois? or kabayel, the guy who just mugged sanchez? i much prefer the idea of shoving him into the fight he doesn't deserve, just because it'd be a unique type of fighter that usyk has never faced.
I think Wilder has a real chance of beating Zhang. He just needs to connect on him first with that big right hand. Zhang has heavy hands and he's the bigger man so he could probably just bully Wilder and KO him if Wilder can't catch him early.

At least your objective. It’s funny, most a using this as a way to display their dislike for fury. This was the hardest fight Usyk has been in and this could have gone either way.
lol at the irony of you mentioning being objective. the fight went exactly as I said it would and you were wrong. Something that seems to be a trend for you.

The fight was as close at it gets. I scored it exactly like the Spanish judge - 115:112, but now I'm looking at the 114:113 Fury scorecard and I don't think that's exactly a robbery.

Usyk won 4 rounds without a shadow of a doubt, one of which 10:8. (1, 8, 9, 10). Fury clearly won 2 or 3 rounds (5, 6, maybe 7). All of the rest could've easily gone either way. Still giving Fury every single swing round seems biased and after Fury barely survived in the 9th, it wouldn't have been fair for him to win (considering Usyk won more rounds clearly and the swing rounds were extremely close).

I don't watch much boxing, but why would he fight a guy who is 1-3 right now?
Why not Parker, who already beat Zhang and who is interim champion?

Thought Fury was up midway and was going to win had it not been for the 9th think its a draw. 114-113 sounds about right. Can see Fury winning a rematch.

Round 9 of Usyk-Fury was a straightforward 9-9 imo. Fury did more to win the round, but gets 9 instead of ten for the knockdown. If you watch it again it's more like a slip than anything to me, but whaddya gonna do?
Fury will win the rematch he will come much bigger stronger and stop Usyk late just like vs Wilder, but Usyk won fight one, Fury hurt him many times and recovered from massive shots.

Thought Fury was up midway and was going to win had it not been for the 9th think its a draw. 114-113 sounds about right. Can see Fury winning a rematch.
Usyk can't fight backing up Fury will come back bigger stronger his normal size just like against Wilder. Usyk will need to bulk up like Evander did to handle the size and pressure Fury will bring.

Fury looked weak to light for this fight he lost by one or two rounds, but the rematch Fury will be bigger and stronger and stop Usyk great fight. My thoughts.

I thought that Usyk was stronger in the first few rounds, Fury took over the middle and then lost it from round 9 onwards. It was competitive, but a clear win for Usyk.

I also thought that the referee should have kept it going when Fury was on the ropes. It looked like he was about to drop.

Also, it seemed like the English commentators were nobbing Fury quite a lot during the fight. Very biased towards him.

Usyk can't fight backing up Fury will come back bigger stronger his normal size just like against Wilder. Usyk will need to bulk up like Evander did to handle the size and pressure Fury will bring.

Usyk was already at his careers heaviest at 233 pounds for this fight. And you think Fury, who had stamina issues at 262 pounds, should come in even heavier?

lol it should have been stopped in the 9th. After that, everything that is not a clear cut Usyk win is just trolling.

Usyk will need to bulk up like Evander did to handle the size and pressure Fury will bring
There should be a limit for how much fighters can bulk up, right?

Holyfield, who fought as a cruiserweight, never went north of what, ~215 even as a HW. Even that version of Holyfield is ripped, jacked, and heavily muscled.

Usyk is already pushing 230+ here and he's not looking so lean as a HW anymore when before he fought as light as 215 to 220

Back