Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

How very unique...

Let me guess, all the cops are fascists too, right? Them pro-pali protesters are as pure as the driven snow! Leftist "revolutionaries" would never lie about their own behavior. No Sir! They're all just masked up, because they're so concerned about the COVID pandemic, and not because they're afraid of being identified by law enforcement for breaking laws...

These same exact tactics were used against antiwar protesters during Vietnam. And many other protests.

See goes up to the police to try and stop them from doing their job.

Because she is 65 and Jewish doesn't make her any less of a dumbass.

Their job is to protect the regime. Stopping the police from doing "their job" makes you a hero.

How very unique...

Let me guess, all the cops are fascists too, right? Them pro-pali protesters are as pure as the driven snow! Leftist "revolutionaries" would never lie about their own behavior. No Sir! They're all just masked up, because they're so concerned about the COVID pandemic, and not because they're afraid of being identified by law enforcement for breaking laws...

Decent people will always be proud of hating the law. But protesters have every right to defend themselves. Imagine being angry that resistance groups in 1940s Germany were trying to mask their identitys. You just want to help the police identify them.

Yes the cops they are fascists. They are trying to quell resistance to the state. No the cops are surely communists. Clearly.

Last edited:
These same exact tactics were used against antiwar protesters during Vietnam. And many other protests.
That's all well and good(and there was plenty of violence back then too), but you're still just taking the word of some activists who are obviously going to lie about their own conduct, if they're caught being shit heads. Their words mean less than nothing.

Last edited:
UPENN student and professor talk about how the university is falsely trying to claim there is violence and suppress Israeli protest due to donor pressure.

They also talk about how the university suppressed speech about Palestine in the past as well.

Source: trust me

Their job is to protect the regime. Stopping the police from doing "their job" makes you a hero.

No it makes you a brain washed virtue signaling dumbass.

The "regime" is the best form of government actually working so far in history.

No it makes you a brain washed virtue signaling dumbass.

The "regime" is the best form of government actually working so far in history.

By best working you mean the one that pretends to work and is illegitamite because it allows capitalism to exist? That one? Okay.

No virtue signalling would be "our democracy" or talking about all the BS rights the regime gives people. Thats virtue signalling. On july 4th people waving American flags around when the govt slaughters its own people. THATs virtue signalling.

Slightly OT:

College graduations are some of the most pompus ceremonial circle jerks ive ever had to witnesses.

This is coming from a 22 year military guy who has seen his fair share of useless ass dog and pony shows that are designed to stroke egos...

High school graduations are boring but the focus is more on the kids.. at the last college commencement it was: slow ass march in (literally funeral pace.. yes I've done a funeral march) with the faculty taking the longest, honorary doctorate to some rich fuck, his stupid speech, guest speaker who had no association with the college, every post grad degree getting hooded at a snails pace..more talking.. finally the grads, more ceremonial BS..

Proud of my kiddo, sucks that her brother will likely make a G (I offered 500 for him to not walk if he graduates college, my fiance offered 500 to match...1000 to do nothing...on top of a gift and party...) if he ends up college bound. Im pushing trade school (my dad is a master plumber my mom was a janitor) but likely his mom's family (Academia) will try and force college.

By best working you mean the one that pretends to work and is illegitamite because it allows capitalism to exist? That one? Okay.

No virtue signalling would be "our democracy" or talking about all the BS rights the regime gives people. Thats virtue signalling. On july 4th people waving American flags around when the govt slaughters its own people. THATs virtue signalling.

So you have no idea what our government was based on. The government doesn't give us any rights as citizens we are born with them.

But you as an edgelord knows a better way? No one believes your bullshit.

Source: trust me

That's the same exact source as the counter protesters. Source: trust this anecdotal account vs this other anecdotal.

That's all well and good(and there was plenty of violence back then too), but you're still just taking the word of some activists who are obviously going to lie about their own conduct, if they're caught being shit heads. Their words mean less than nothing.

You're doing the exact same shit - taking the word of Jewish activists and people who have a financial or political interest to have these protests stop.

Last edited:
You're doing the exact same shit - taking the word of Jewish activists and people who have a financial or political interest to have these protests stop.
No, I don't believe I've posted anything from a Jewish activist, and then acted like it was some kind of mic drop. I don't play Twitter wars. These activists have proven time and time again that they're pieces of shit, who want total immunity from being assholes. The entire premise of their movement is a lie.

If they want their protests to be left alone, they can stop setting up their Nazi encampments on private property. Oh', and maybe take the masks off(surely not the actions of shady individuals not wanting to be identified), and stop praising Hamas and celebrating October 7th.

College graduations are some of the most pompus ceremonial circle jerks ive ever had to witnesses.

This is coming from a 22 year military guy who has seen his fair share of useless ass dog and pony shows that are designed to stroke egos...

High school graduations are boring but the focus is more on the kids.. at the last college commencement it was: slow ass march in (literally funeral pace.. yes I've done a funeral march) with the faculty taking the longest, honorary doctorate to some rich fuck, his stupid speech, guest speaker who had no association with the college, every post grad degree getting hooded at a snails pace..more talking.. finally the grads, more ceremonial BS..

Proud of my kiddo, sucks that her brother will likely make a G (I offered 500 for him to not walk if he graduates college, my fiance offered 500 to match...1000 to do nothing...on top of a gift and party...) if he ends up college bound. Im pushing trade school (my dad is a master plumber my mom was a janitor) but likely his mom's family (Academia) will try and force college.
lol indeed. My son's was a week ago, and all these faculty and alumni were being honored for over an hour and a half. The CEO of this airport was yammering on for like 30 minutes about his job and such. Everyone around was like WTF, just shut it up and let the kids get theirs. Very annoying.

Just saw this. Huge if true.

seinfeld.jpg

No, I don't believe I've posted anything from a Jewish activist, and then acted like it was some kind of mic drop. I don't play Twitter wars. These activists have proven time and time again that they're pieces of shit, who want total immunity from being assholes. The entire premise of their movement is a lie.

If they want their protests to be left alone, they can stop setting up their Nazi encampments on private property. Oh', and maybe take the masks off(surely not the actions of shady individuals not wanting to be identified), and stop praising Hamas and celebrating October 7th.

You can find a few dipshits in every single protest. You're acting like every protester as a whole is praising Hamas or the 10/7 attacks when that is far from the case.

Last edited:
These protesters would 99% slag off conspiracy theorists but what they're essentially perpetrating is the oldest, biggest conspiracy theory going - that the Jews control everything and anything. But yeah keep wearing your covid masks and shitting yourselves any time the word "variant" is mentioned in the media and demanding the return of lockdowns.

You can find a few dipshits in every single protest. You're acting like every protester as a whole is praising Hamas or the 10/7 attacks when that is far from the case.
And conveniently avoiding actual discussion of Israel’s massive role in the ongoing conflict. Essentially the argument is that idiot protesters in the US (no matter how few) justify human rights abuses.

And conveniently avoiding actual discussion of Israel’s massive role in the ongoing conflict. Essentially the argument is that idiot protesters in the US (no matter how few) justify human rights abuses.
No. Oct 7th justifies whoopin' that ass. Hamas not surrendering only justifies it more. The leftist idiots(that you would be calling idiots if they were protesting anything but the Jews), are just that.

They're ripping up their diplomas over here. That'll really show Israel, LOL. I bet those schools will be real mad, since they already have their money...

You're in bed with retards, dude.

Back