Could Stipe Miocic beat Jon Jones?

juiced up jones got boxed up by gus. stipe kills him
juiced up jones? He wasn't positive tested in that fight.
Im not saying he wasn't juised up, i say that every athlete on the rooster is juiced up.
Some of them just end the cycle soon enough and starts with PCT.

Stipe completely annihilates any version of Jon Jones there is a reason that he has stayed in his weight class and he knows it.

There is a good reason jones has cut down to fight at LHW all this time and it ain’t because he likes cutting weight.

I'd give stipe a slight edge, but it would be very interesting.

I hope it happens.

Pillow-fisted Jon would destroy Stipe? What the fuck has Sherdog turned into.

Ngannou couldn't finish Stipe despite connecting yet somehow these JBJ nuthuggers have convinced themselves, that because Struve the 7-footer eyepoked him and stopped him 6 (six!) fucking years ago, Jon would beat him.

Last edited:
Jon Jones is arguably the most talented fighter in all of MMA . The only times Jones has been challenged was against Cormier in the second fight before the KO, Machida in round 1, and against Gustafson. In my opinion I can’t see Jones beating Stipe any way possible. Jones could catch Stipe with a head kick or elbow but it’s very unlikely knowing the Stipe ate shots from JDS, Nelson, Overeem, and freakin Francis Nganou. It’s also gonna be tough for Jones to take Stipe down. The last time Stipe got taken down was in 2014. In Jones’s last fight he was getting tagged by Cormier. If Stipe lands those shots on Jones it’s lights out. Final point here, Stipe has all the same physical advantages as Jones such as height, reach, and cardio. At the end of the day I could see Jones beating anyone in the UFC, but in this specific fight I’d favor Stipe
Wanna know what Jon's face would look like if you ask him that??

<JonesLaugh>

Jons wrestling is amazing, check him out in those underground grappling tournaments on YouTube like this one against Dan Henderson. He is fkng 230 something lbs

Jones' weakness is boxing which is one of stipes best weapons. I don't think jones will outwrestle him either so stipe would win imo

~DaViD~

Jons wrestling is amazing, check him out in those underground grappling tournaments on YouTube like this one against Dan Henderson. He is fkng 230 something lbs

henderso was just embarrassing, but ye ... jones outweighed henderson by at least 300000 lbs.

This is the best fight they could ever make

I think Jones takes it but I feel land level Cain would beat Jones with this swarming style.

The question is could Jones beat Stipe.

Stipe would knock him out imo

Jon was outwrestled by Matt fucking Riddle. Imagine what Stipe would do
That wasn’t an mma fight. You obviously are a noob troll to bring up non mma related things to try to justify Stipe being absolutely destroyed by Struve a couple years ago in the ufc.

It's an interesting fight.

Stipe has great pressure, good wrestling and an excellent chin. Jon Jones has never fought someone with his style. The closest two people I can think of is Gus and DC. Gus being around the same size of Jones neutralized a lot of advantages Jones had in the division. DC is a great wrestler but he's just too short/lacks reach for a skilled guy like Jones. I still don't honestly know why DC tried to strike with Jon Jones from the outside for so long. Bad plan.

If you look at Jon Jones style these days, he likes to tactically work you on the outside with his striking because of his huge reach advantage. Add on his eye poking style and fighters rarely come forward happily. As far as I can rem, very few fighters have managed to tag him hard when he was champion.

I personally don't believe Stipe would stay out the side and give him that respect. Stipe loves his relentless pressure style he's been using. He would charge Jon Jones, eat his punches and beat him up.

Believe it or not I think DC has a better chance at Stipe than Jon Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back