Cormier responds to Jones lol

I'm not trolling, never have.

Why should a cheat be rewarded for their actions?

Some regard this man as the Goat, would they feel the same way if he had lost to Gus & DC?

Probably not, and since he had close fights with both men there's no way for any of us to know how much his cheating played into those victories or every other win while we're at it.

He got rich, and that will most likely have made it worth it for him, but i'll never give guys like him or Anderson much credit coz they didn't achieve their standing without having an unfair advantage, best i'll ever say about Jones is he's the GOAT in the cheater bracket.

Just because people haven't been banned doesn't make them clean

Go ask a Diaz

Everybody's on steroids

Jones is on party drugs

There is no one now, nor has there ever been a fighter in the history of our sport that is even in his dimension.

His physical attributes coupled with an amazing ring sense, timing, speed, quickness, fight IQ, strength and his cardio all contribute to the greatest martial artist this planet has ever seen. He just sees it differently.

That said, my hat's still off to Gus. That is still one of the best fights ever in my opinion and I can't wait for that one to go again.

giphy.gif

he lost to gus, and is afraid of fighting at heavyweight.

My brother, I am bit confused here. Do you need Special Ed?

"Originally a KO (head kick and punches) win for Jones; overturned after he tested positive for Turinabol."

Now how about the result of their fight at 182? Cause that's the fight they were talking about.

Jones is just a roiding cheat who has multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

Last edited:
Knew that wife comment would piss him off lol

Its kind of a suicide attack from Jones regarding his own history .He fucked around all the time and did dumb / criminal stuff while his girlfriend was at home with the kid. I dont hold it against anyone not to marry but its obvious that he is a shit person also to her. MMA is better of without Jones. I hope he gets max punishment.

Imagine (contemporary, not knowing what we know now cause it fucks the analogy) Ben Johnson tweeting at Carl Lewis after Seoul. I beat you on the track son, you know i'm the greatest sprinter of all time. Anyone you beat goes to my resume etc etc.

It'd be ludicrous only partisans would even entertain it.

Now how about the result of their fight at 182? Cause that's the fight they were talking about.
Sorry, oversight on my part.

Sincere aplogizies to Dr.Pepper and you do not need Special Ed.

There is no one now, nor has there ever been a fighter in the history of our sport that is even in his dimension.

His physical attributes coupled with an amazing ring sense, timing, speed, quickness, fight IQ, strength and his cardio all contribute to the greatest martial artist this planet has ever seen. He just sees it differently.

That said, my hat's still off to Gus. That is still one of the best fights ever in my opinion and I can't wait for that one to go again.

giphy.gif

All that is true, yet he still pissed away all these gifts... and will now always have an asterisk by his name.

It's amazing how many people think Jon still deserves credit for beating DC when it was revealed that he was on PEDs. He beat DC, we all saw it. But it doesn't matter or count because he cheated and it wasn't a fair fight.

Back