Cormier responds to Jones lol

You’re emotionally invested to a degree that it effects what you have just watched.

You think the guy who took 2 ass beating is the better fighter because the other guy put a needle in his ass?
Do you know why steroids are illegal?

Yeah. Do you pretend nick Diaz didn’t gogo gomi?

Have you ever noticed how all of the fighters think bones is the top dog at lhw?

Have you noticed how the fans disagree with that?

Do you know why?

Yeah. Do you pretend nick Diaz didn’t gogo gomi?
Why are you going off on a tangent, we are discussing JBJ/DC here.

If JBJ is a much better fighter, why does he resort to using banned substances?

Why are you going off on a tangent, we are discussing JBJ/DC here.

If JBJ is a much better fighter, why does he resort to using banned substances?

I can only go with truths.

These guys fought twice. On video. You can watch these fights as often as you wish and you can decipher who the better fighter is.

It’s not very difficult.

Imagine if you will if DC were to fail a drug test post fight against Stipe... It would be pretty entertaining

There is no one now, nor has there ever been a fighter in the history of our sport that is even in his dimension.

His physical attributes coupled with an amazing ring sense, timing, speed, quickness, fight IQ, strength and his cardio all contribute to the greatest martial artist this planet has ever seen. He just sees it differently.

That said, my hat's still off to Gus. That is still one of the best fights ever in my opinion and I can't wait for that one to go again.

giphy.gif
That Gif looks like a joke.

Jones has such physical advantages over his opponents. Just look at that shit. He towers over DC. They look 3 weight classes apart.

You’re emotionally invested to a degree that it effects what you have just watched.

You think the guy who took 2 ass beating is the better fighter because the other guy put a needle in his ass?
You are clearly quite vacant, what Jones did in those fights cannot be judged, he is a cheat.

You act like performance enhancing drugs are the equivalent of the caffeine boost our systems get from a cup of coffee.

When in truth they are the difference between

This & This
C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

He always takes the highroad?

By engaging with him on twitter about their significant others.

You are clearly quite vacant, what Jones did in those fights cannot be judged, he is a cheat.

You act like performance enhancing drugs are the equivalent of the caffeine boost our systems get from a cup of coffee.

When in truth they are the difference between

This & This
C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

Jon Jones was at his biggest in the OSP fight, which is when you all say he was off steroids.

Jon Jones was at his biggest in the OSP fight, which is when you all say he was off steroids.
I don't say any such thing, I 100% believe that Jones has been on PED's for his entire MMA career.

Plus the size he put on for the OSP fight was while he was not being tested during his ban.

I can only go with truths.

These guys fought twice. On video. You can watch these fights as often as you wish and you can decipher who the better fighter is.

It’s not very difficult.
Yes I wonder how good he would be with less muscle mass and less power.

Jones entire career is fugazi, nothing he achieved can be judged with any real merit as he is and always has been a cheat.

DC>Jones

Stop talking absolute shit

I hope to God you're trolling

Yeah, it's kinda a rule that you don't trash talk somebodies family though. You don't see Diaz or Conor, or Bisping talk about somebodies family. Don't like seeing JJ write that shit, so trashy even for him.
Exactly. He's lucky DC is not as classless cos he could've really gone in on Jones. When I drove for Uber, I picked up a dude from Albuquerque who told me that everybody knows about Jones fucking around on his fiancee. Cormier could've really killed him there but he took the high road w that mild dig.

Stop talking absolute shit

I hope to God you're trolling
I'm not trolling, never have.

Why should a cheat be rewarded for their actions?

Some regard this man as the Goat, would they feel the same way if he had lost to Gus & DC?

Probably not, and since he had close fights with both men there's no way for any of us to know how much his cheating played into those victories or every other win while we're at it.

He got rich, and that will most likely have made it worth it for him, but i'll never give guys like him or Anderson much credit coz they didn't achieve their standing without having an unfair advantage, best i'll ever say about Jones is he's the GOAT in the cheater bracket.

Jon Jones’ fans are just like him, no ethics, cheaters and don’t have a sense of right and wrong, basically evil! Arguing with them is like trying to convince a vampire not to drink blood. Their souls are like that of a person who was born in a demon family!

Back