Cormier responds to Jones lol

Jones victory over OSP wasn't flawless but this one was?

ArtisticHarmlessAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

Did I ever say it was? Reading comprehension is your best friend

Fact of the matter is

Jones beat DC, and that is just on the record book. He beat him fair and square, and DC trying to just fall on that loss as steriods is pathetic to me.

I cant wait for the day that DC pops, dude is obv a cheater.

DC should feel silly,

Posted it yesterday. Jones cheats on his girl. They have been together since highschool and have multiple kids, yet still aren't married??? Deff strange.

And during his car wreck cops found condoms in his car, while his wife was in a different state far away.

Jones is a piece of shit and always will be.

Everyone is PEDing, but only few get caught.

Therefore, it's a level playing field.

You idiots do realize that OSP was a replacement for DC right? Do you guys just think he juiced for 2 months while training for Cormier and then stopped when it got switched to OSP and he suddenly lost all of his magic steroid power or something?

And that DC proceeded to look far worse in his next fight against 2 day notice Anderson? If you want to talk about someone having a showing indicating they’re incapable of winning it would have to be that one.

No, so much denial its not even funny. DC kept anderson in that fight, jon just looked horrible. Late replacement had nothing to do with it

He has money and fame now but gotta think that spotlight is beckoning. The real shame is missing out on era defining matches.

With his obvious fighting talents and ability to draw he could be making bank.
Doesn't matter. Even if he were he'd be blowing it on obscenely expensive cars, probably the ones that suck, and then subsequently crashing them into pregnant women.

he has beat DC passing all tests.

accept it, if people who take roids are glorified in this sport, why would Jones be different?
He already did in the first fight unless you want to take the stance that passing or failing drug tests don't actually mean anything.

Of course, he only started taking steroids after the biggest fight of his career. That makes sense.

Jones entire career is fugazi, nothing he achieved can be judged with any real merit as he is and always has been a cheat.

DC>Jones

You think the guy who lost decisively twice is the better fighter.
Because
If you watch those fights one guy does everything better than the other guy.
Must be steroids though, right?

“Wah If the steroids you took made you kick the shit out of me”

Said no man ever. Well some fans say that.

You think the guy who lost decisively twice is the better fighter.
Because
If you watch those fights one guy does everything better than the other guy.
Must be steroids though, right?

“Wah If the steroids you took made you kick the shit out of me”

Said no man ever. Well some fans say that.
If they don't make him a better fighter, why does he take them?

Oh right, it's coz they DO make him a better fighter.

We'll never know how good he would be clean, and that's his fault, he simply doesn't belong in the discussion for the best LHW anymore, so yeah, DC>Jones, hell you can put every LHW who's never popped ahead of him as far as i'm concerned.

If they don't make him a better fighter, why does he take them?

Oh right, it's coz they DO make him a better fighter.

We'll never know how good he would be clean, and that's his fault, he simply doesn't belong in the discussion for the best LHW anymore, so yeah, DC>Jones, hell you can put every LHW who's never popped ahead of him as far as i'm concerned.

Dc is one of the top 5 greatest fighters I’ve ever seen.
Bones is just that good.

Dc is crushed by those losses. Especially the last one.
He gets beat twice. And a bad ko. And he is still champion.
Dc knows in his heart what’s up. Dc dedicates everything had all his ducks lined up in a row. And he lost to the guy he absolutely hates who is a party animal.

I can’t rank a guy ahead of another guy who he lost two twice.

If bones never fought again. He would be at the top of not only lhw greats. But as one of. If not the very best of all time.

Dc is one of the top 5 greatest fighters I’ve ever seen.
Bones is just that good.

Dc is crushed by those losses. Especially the last one.
He gets beat twice. And a bad ko. And he is still champion.
Dc knows in his heart what’s up. Dc dedicates everything had all his ducks lined up in a row. And he lost to the guy he absolutely hates who is a party animal.

I can’t rank a guy ahead of another guy who he lost two twice.

If bones never fought again. He would be at the top of not only lhw greats. But as one of. If not the very best of all time.
You clearly lack a moral compass, I feel sorry for your family.

You clearly lack a moral compass, I feel sorry for your family.

You’re emotionally invested to a degree that it effects what you have just watched.

You think the guy who took 2 ass beating is the better fighter because the other guy put a needle in his ass?

Back