Cormier responds to Jones lol

Jones entire career is fugazi, nothing he achieved can be judged with any real merit as he is and always has been a cheat.

DC>Jones

Last edited:
There is no one now, nor has there ever been a fighter in the history of our sport that is even in his dimension.

His physical attributes coupled with an amazing ring sense, timing, speed, quickness, fight IQ, strength and his cardio all contribute to the greatest martial artist this planet has ever seen. He just sees it differently.

That said, my hat's still off to Gus. That is still one of the best fights ever in my opinion and I can't wait for that one to go again.

giphy.gif

Good to see him finally drop the Goody Two Shoes schtick.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

There is no one now, nor has there ever been a fighter in the history of our sport that is even in his dimension.

His physical attributes coupled with an amazing ring sense, timing, speed, quickness, fight IQ, strength and his cardio all contribute to the greatest martial artist this planet has ever seen. He just sees it differently.

That said, my hat's still off to Gus. That is still one of the best fights ever in my opinion and I can't wait for that one to go again.

giphy.gif

haterafrican.jpg
Haters+gonna+hate+check+dat_fb2482_3271490.jpg

Last edited:
These two are both in each other's heads now. Definitely Jones used to have the advantage but I think it's evening out a lot more.

Can't wait to see DC make history on saturday while Jones keep bitching on twitter like the ho he is.

DC has to let his anger out. He has taken the high road for too long. Honestly I agree with DC. FUCK JJ. Dude is a cheat and a dirty fighter with eye pokes.

Fuck Jones.

Cheating ass mo fucka.

And before every one starts saying Jones would beat him regardless of PEDs, there is a reason you take that stuff, it aint for shits and giggles it makes you better at everything. Jones had doubt creeping in the back of his head and he took something he knew he shouldnt have, because the fear of a loss was too much.

DC won this battle since Jones admitted he hasn't been clean.

Nice to see Jones getting a bit of love again I can't lie.. Dude gave me some of the best memories ever watching mma, just can't bring myself to hate him.

Hope he beats USADA and comes back.

Back