Cormier posts about Gustafsson - Won't fight him

>entitled

The irony coming from a guy lobbying for a THIRD Jones fight after getting CUCKED in the first two...

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

giphy.gif

BEEcNgm.gif

Gus would still be a better fight than Shogun and more legit than Brock.

Cormier is not wrong, but he forgets that he's a cherry picker at this point.

No he doesn't. Hes made it patently obvious that he wants big fights that will make him money and paid his legacy.

He has been completely clear and transparent about that. People that don't like DC just can't accept that he deserves it.

And don't worry now that Shogun is out DC won't be going back to 205. Anthony Smith hit the nail on the head in his interview: DC is an honorable, stand-up guy. He will probably vacate the 205 title in the coming months, and then Anthony Smith can smash gustafsson, putting alex at 0-3 in title fights.

DC has roughly two fights left. One is going to be Brock if Lesnar can keep his piss clean. The Crown Jewels of Gus’ career are narrow losses. That says a lot. He’s a great fighter but he hasn’t done shit in arguably the weakest division in men’s mma. His stock is cold as ice. Go take some heads off and earn your shot.

DC has a broken hand, an injury that has actually been verified by the UFC. he isn’t fighting GUS or anyone else.

He may have time to fight in November/December and maybe a super bowl card before his retirement.

DC just KOd Gus with that tweet... no need to fight really

>entitled

The irony coming from a guy lobbying for a THIRD Jones fight after getting CUCKED in the first two...

giphy.gif

BEEcNgm.gif
The 'LOSER' is the guy who cheats, and also the guy who keeps posting about the cheater

He's asking for the biggest fight possible...

You know everyone is doing that.

Where have you all been?

Cause he said he was going to defend at LHW first when he thought he could angle for Shogun before this huge payday...? Now that Shogun's gotten KTFO it's rightfully (and always already was) Gus and he doesn't want it all of the sudden.

It's actually hilarious how DC fans aren't seeing the irony here.
I’m not even a huge dc fan and I don’t believe he was ever going to fight shogun either

The 'LOSER' is the guy who cheats, and also the guy who keeps posting about the cheater

But he did anabolic steroids and he's banned from the sport.
Did you miss that part or are you just stupid,

I noticed you live in Thailand, same as me,
go to pharmacy buy some anabolic steroids and you will see what it will do to you.
You will become god, mark my words

none in the gym can even compete vs me when im on it.

Cormier... speaking the truth.
I disagree completely, Gus has been more vocal because he hasn't been getting fights and has watched others making boat loads of cash and getting title fighters from talking shit.

News is that he accepted the fight with Khalil but was not approved by the Doc and then his manager pulled him from the card....so who knows. I sure as hell want to see him fight ASAP its been too long, and if he does get one within 1-2 months vs a top contender he may still get DC, as DC is holding out for his money fight vs the roid monkey.

IMO accepting Khalil would have been a mistake as it would have done nothing for his move to a title shot, DC cant say shit either because he didnt want to fight Manuwa awhile back or Bader because he didn't deem them worthy...bit of a hypocrite and I like DC.

It's crazy how Gus has pissed every inch of momentum he gained from the Jones fight away PLUS interest. One of the most talented fighters in his division this generation and he just doesn't seem interested in fighting anymore.

I honestly think that he might be one of these guys that simply will not compete if he does not feel 100% healthy. So camp is going along and then he suffers a relatively minor injury and he just won’t push through it. He has pulled out of a lot of fights and taken so much time off the last couple of years.

But he did anabolic steroids and he's banned from the sport.
Did you miss that part or are you just stupid,

I noticed you live in Thailand, same as me,
go to pharmacy buy some anabolic steroids and you will see what it will do to you.
You will become god, mark my words

none in the gym can even compete vs me when im on it.
You're probably some idiot expat on a paycheck, or some old fuck here for the rental women

Whatever it is, when I'm quoting somebody else who is bashing DC, then it is none of your business. Stay in your lane

>entitled

giphy.gif

BEEcNgm.gif

Gus has accomplished nothing in this sport and has never beaten a top 5 fighter in his career, dumbshit.

Cormier... speaking the truth.

whether Alex is entitled or not should have nothing to do with the fact that he's the highest ranked contender available at the time (I guess prior to this injury or whatever he's claiming now). If he doesn't deserve a TS, nobody at 205 does. So DC should just stop pretending he's gonna fight at 205 and give up the belt. He was only prepared to take on Shogun because stylistically, it's the easiest fight he could take at LHW vs someone who has a "big name".

He wants that Brock payday, stop bullshitting everyone, say you're gonna sit and wait on it and that's it. Nobody will blame him for it, we all know he wants the $ before he retires. Just stop holding up a division when you aren't prepared to defend the title.

What if Fedor wins the Bellator GP??? Super fight??? Fedor vs DC?; I'd watch.

Has there ever been a fighter as avoided as Gus? Cormier should face the #1 contenders or relinquish his titles. He's already is getting the money fight at HW. If anything it's Cormier being entitled, thinking he can hold up the LHW division with a warm up fight.

Well said Cormier. Gus just never ever fights, and also he is very overrated, he hasn't really beat any top guys, the best guy he beat was probably injured Shogun by a decision.

Best guys he fought are Phil Davis, Cormier, Jones and Rumble and they all beat him. He is a mid-tier fighter, but in a awful division.
He beat the shit out of Glover and kod manuwa. Both are better than current shogun or even the shogun be fought

Back