Cormier posts about Gustafsson - Won't fight him

DC should throw the LHW belt in the trash because that's where the LHW division belongs

Can't really argue with anything DC said.

Are you trying to be PC? <Moves>

But man.... I still don't get what DC was thinking when he made that. lol
Its fucking HILARIOUS,thats why he did it. He has a sense of goddamned humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cormier has really grown on me. He went from someone I had a slightly positive attitude towards to a favorite in a few months.

And he is 100% correct. Gus fights rarely, has lost to the elite in that division, and does not (any longer at least) let his work do his talking. His best moments are close losses, he does not deserve a title shot any more than anyone else in the Top 5 of that awful LHW does.

For DC, it is Lesnar, Jones, or a legacy fight. That is it, if he really plans to fight a max of 2 more times.

Gus is a great fighter but sometimes the things he says....

"I can beat rumble Johnson 8 out of 10 times." After he got ktfo in front of his home crowd

"D.C. should fight or vacate the belt" - gets injured.

*calls out D.C., knowing he has an injured hand*

Thank God. Gus has been crying and complaining about title fights ever since the Jones fight which has ended up being the worst thing that ever happened to him because it made him feel self-entitled and less hungry.

Gus could have came back from the controversial decision loss to Jones with a string of impressive performances, earned his rematch, and become a champion by now but instead, he sits behind his computer talking shit and refusing to fight anyone because he "deserves a shot". He was even gifted a shot against DC coming off of a KO loss and he still didn't get the job done.

Gustaffson went from being a young contender with a bright future to being an overrated crybaby. He's only fought 5 times in the last 5 years going a measly 3-2, he really has no signature wins, and he will go down as being an also-ran whose best performances were 2 close losses. Sad.

Another double champ stripped LMAO. Fatback

Thank God. Gus has been crying and complaining about title fights ever since the Jones fight which has ended up being the worst thing that ever happened to him because it made him feel self-entitled and less hungry.

he was hungry in the DC fight too,trust that

DC has fought 3 times since Gus last fought. SIT DOWN YOUNG MAN. If you can't stop getting injured then STFU.
Gus is the #1 LHW contender. DC was calling for a title fight with Shogun saying he deserves it if he beat an unranked MW fighting at LHW. If DC wasn't trying to sell Shogun as a defense with the word "Deserves" that might be acceptable as him just Ducking LHW until the Brock fight but who else DESERVES a title shot over the #1 contender? DC is the one who has changed TBH

Time for a LHW tourney for the belt. DC should forget about defending it. Do not gift Gus a damn thing. He should be two fights away from a shot.

Gus is the #1 LHW contender. DC was calling for a title fight with Shogun saying he deserves it if he beat an unranked MW fighting at LHW. If DC wasn't trying to sell Shogun as a defense with the word "Deserves" that might be acceptable as him just Ducking LHW until the Brock fight but who else DESERVES a title shot over the #1 contender? DC is the one who has changed TBH
He is not the rightful #1 contender all he does is lose fights or ducks them besides beating washed up slow glover.

Gus got his first DC title shot coming off a KO loss, so I don't know if he needs to be fast tracked to another.

DC isnt gonna vacate the LHW belt until the Jones verdict shows up. Hed be stupid to vacvate a title he just defended 6 months ago.

WrB6fly.gif

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Gus has just been fathered by DC properly. All that truth ^^^ SCOTT I bet if Shogun had of won 2days fight he would've been all good to go. The man needed to step up when Jones stepped out now he's chasing DC around like a jilted ex.
Fathered Gus in a split decision? You got the good crack tonight huh?

Back