Cormier posts about Gustafsson - Won't fight him

Hes not wrong. Ive lost a lot of respect for Gus

KkwTTNr.gif

My god is cringeworthy or what? <45><45><45><45>

What a gutless wonder DC is being, he knows Gus is the hardest contender out there other than juiced jones.

Lol! Isn't this the guy who tried to fight Shogun and begged for Volkan and at one point Bader in order to avoid fighting Gus and made sure he was coming off a KO loss and the fight was in a small cage once he did fight him? This is some next level hypocrisy and ducking, lmao.
Gus was injured during the Volkan fight, couldn't have fought for the title. Check your facts.

Hes not wrong. Ive lost a lot of respect for Gus
I havent. Gus is desperate,and injured all the time. The two best guys are either Usada'd into olbivion or overachieving like a motherfucker like DC. He has the heart to wanna do it,but shit just aint goin his way man. If there was something for him to do,he'd do it,but our Viking got bad luck.

What a gutless wonder DC is being, he knows Gus is the hardest contender out there other than juiced jones.
Gus is a joke, he is pulling a Woodley to get a tittle shot. He may be the toughest fight but is acting pretty bitch.

Gus would still be a better fight than Shogun and more legit than Brock.

Cormier is not wrong, but he forgets that he's a cherry picker at this point.
God this is a stupid statement. Where do I start?

Gutless? Dude has fought everybody thrown infront of him. Why fight an undeserving challenger when you have a huge payday sitting there

Well said Cormier. Gus just never ever fights, and also he is very overrated, he hasn't really beat any top guys, the best guy he beat was probably injured Shogun by a decision.

Best guys he fought are Phil Davis, Cormier, Jones and Rumble and they all beat him. He is a mid-tier fighter, but in a awful division.

Gus has just been fathered by DC properly. All that truth ^^^ SCOTT I bet if Shogun had of won 2days fight he would've been all good to go. The man needed to step up when Jones stepped out now he's chasing DC around like a jilted ex.

HOKAY NORRIS B,YOU ASKED FOR IT. YOU THINK IM GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU CALL ME A GUTLESS WONDER? THE GUY WHO WENT TO HW,AFTER CLEANING OUT ALL THE NON CHEATING FIGHTERS IN THAT LHW DIVISION? THIS AINT GHOULS AND GHOSTS BUD,I DONT HAVE TO BEAT THE SAME GAME TWICE IN A ROW TO GET TO THE FINAL BOSS,THE BROCK LESNAR FIGHTS ALREADY ON THE TABLE PLAYBOY. JUST COS YOUR A FAN OF THE VIKING DONT MEAN YOU CANT SEE REALITY,AND THE REALITY IS THAT GUS PROBABLY SHOULD WAIT,AND BE CHAMP OF A DIVISION OF NOBODIES OR GO SEE WHAT BELLATORS GOT FOR HIM,WHILE I SIT IN COZY RETIREMENT ON A PILE OF CASH,LAUGHING AS GUS WINS THE BELT FROM A DISPUTED SPLIT DECISION WITH COREY ANDERSON.

<36>

Lol! Isn't this the guy who tried to fight Shogun and begged for Volkan and at one point Bader in order to avoid fighting Gus and made sure he was coming off a KO loss and the fight was in a small cage once he did fight him? This is some next level hypocrisy and ducking, lmao.
You are trying waaaay tooo hard.

I havent. Gus is desperate,and injured all the time. The two best guys are either Usada'd into olbivion or overachieving like a motherfucker like DC. He has the heart to wanna do it,but shit just aint goin his way man. If there was something for him to do,he'd do it,but our Viking got bad luck.
Well tell your viking to stop talking shit when he wont even step up to the plate

"Swedes are notoriously entitled" ~ A Norwegian

Well tell your viking to stop talking shit when he wont even step up to the plate
He's frustrated,i get it. He dont mean to get injured. Cage closes,the guy is in it to win it.

Seriously? I can't believe you actually think this. All the while, you are probably a Conor lover. Your ability to be remotely unbiased on this has rendered you retarded.

Been saying this about Gus for years while all he’s fans boys jerk off to him coming close against a Jones with a bum foot. Gus is overrated, annoying, and entitled and I’m glad a fighter is saying this

Gus is a GREAT fighter. He just needs to STFU.

No,its beautiful. That's why i posted it.

Are you trying to be PC? <Moves>

But man.... I still don't get what DC was thinking when he made that. lol

Back