Cormier is a f**king awful commentator

"THUG ROSE"

"THUG ROSE"

Over and over again over the top of the other commentators trying to punctuate the moment, and then continuing throughout the afterglow of the win.

STFU c*nt.

You're ruining the fights with your sh*tty commentary.

This guy is almost as bad as when they had Couture with his raspy voice offering special comments.

Just because someone is good at fighting and charismatic outside of the cage doesn't mean they make a good commentator.

Capable of making a good podcast - maybe, but not live commentary; the guy doesn't have the voice for it, nor the dialect.

Dominick Cruz is good though, he gives you those ASMR feels sometimes.

Did they really get rid of Mike Goldberg to install an amateur with no aptitude for the caper like him.

I kind of agree. It's horrible but I wondered if he suffered any negative effects from the Jones KO cause he was worse than usual this weekend. I do prefer him to Cruz though. I think 3 announcers feels too crowded. I honestly don't know why they split of Rogan and Goldie. They were such a staple of the UFC

Cruz and Joe don't seem to have good rapport, which is too bad seeing as how Dom is a way better analyst and commentator. DC is increasingly acting like a loud clown on the air-something that Fox and the UFC are probably encouraging, unfortunately.

"THUG ROSE"

"THUG ROSE"

Over and over again over the top of the other commentators trying to punctuate the moment, and then continuing throughout the afterglow of the win.

STFU c*nt.

You're ruining the fights with your sh*tty commentary.

This guy is almost as bad as when they had Couture with his raspy voice offering special comments.

Just because someone is good at fighting and charismatic outside of the cage doesn't mean they make a good commentator.

Capable of making a good podcast - maybe, but not live commentary; the guy doesn't have the voice for it, nor the dialect.

Dominick Cruz is good though, he gives you those ASMR feels sometimes.

Did they really get rid of Mike Goldberg to install an amateur with no aptitude for the caper like him.
Damn you sound like an annoying, whiny bitch.

I don't remember anything any of them said. I tune them right out like shitty background music.

I like DC on commentary & I had no issue with the repeated "Thug Rose" just seemed like a genuine response to a shocking result. Most felt Rose was scrappy enough to make a real fight of it & MAYBE JJ would wilt but no-one saw her destroying JJ in a couple of minutes.

I like how Rogan and DC have chemistry and DC and Anik have chemistry, but Anik and Rogan have zero chemistry and pretty much don't even interact.

The only thing that annnoyed me was the continued thug rose. Other than that i thought he was decent.

Word is he'll be replaced by Bas Rutten soon, so no worries TS.

Ironically I think Grisham and Hardy are the best.

I like Dom, I like DC, I like Rogan. Anik is whatever. I prefer 2 man teams though I think.
I his think Hardy is too bias, and Grisham didn't know who Saku was lol

Not insulting D.C. but he seems a little different after the Jones rematch. The physical trauma to his brain, the psychological trauma and mind fuck of Jones testing positive...he seems a bit off.

I hope he is OK.

Cormier is charismatic? Since when?

oG9xw_s-200x150.gif

Not insulting D.C. but he seems a little different after the Jones rematch. The physical trauma to his brain, the psychological trauma and mind fuck of Jones testing positive...he seems a bit off.

I hope he is OK.
Confirmation bias

I won't go that far TS but I don't like his style and feel others, many others, could do better.

he really isnt, he's good, him and rogan have great chemistry.

like shut the fuck up lmao.

I really don't know of the top of my head. The last event they were commentating together and Rogan was bringing up the question of Pride rules and soccer kicks and asked the others what they thought about it. And before they could answer he said that he was all for it. And Cruz said something like: "Yeah, I can imagine that you as a commentator are for that." - basically telling him what a pseudo badass pussy he is. During the entire event Cruz "beta'ed" Rogan several times when Rogan was talking about technical aspects and Cruz just corrected him.
Nice, another time was when Rogan was talking about downward elbows, discrediting why they are banned, and Cruz essentially said, "Joe stop talking, you're attacking the legitimacy of the sport when you talk like this."

Back