Cormier is a f**king awful commentator

"THUG ROSE"

"THUG ROSE"

Over and over again over the top of the other commentators trying to punctuate the moment, and then continuing throughout the afterglow of the win.

STFU c*nt.

You're ruining the fights with your sh*tty commentary.

This guy is almost as bad as when they had Couture with his raspy voice offering special comments.

Just because someone is good at fighting and charismatic outside of the cage doesn't mean they make a good commentator.

Capable of making a good podcast - maybe, but not live commentary; the guy doesn't have the voice for it, nor the dialect.

Dominick Cruz is good though, he gives you those ASMR feels sometimes.

Did they really get rid of Mike Goldberg to install an amateur with no aptitude for the caper like him.

Obligatory post from your regular account.

DC doesn’t or isn’t supposed to serve the same function as Goldie. So to answer that question the answer is, no. The reason DC is there is I suspect Joe doesn’t like to work with, and may even refuse to work with Dom after dom clowned Joe on multiple occasions.

I think Joe and DC are great.
Hardy and Grisham are the worst.

Ironically I think Grisham and Hardy are the best.

I like Dom, I like DC, I like Rogan. Anik is whatever. I prefer 2 man teams though I think.

I think Joe and DC are great.
Hardy and Grisham are the worst.

No way I think they have good chemistry. But more so Dan Hardy, his annunciation is top notch and he explains things very well.

I really don't know of the top of my head. The last event they were commentating together and Rogan was bringing up the question of Pride rules and soccer kicks and asked the others what they thought about it. And before they could answer he said that he was all for it. And Cruz said something like: "Yeah, I can imagine that you as a commentator are for that." - basically telling him what a pseudo badass pussy he is. During the entire event Cruz "beta'ed" Rogan several times when Rogan was talking about technical aspects and Cruz just corrected him.

So you're bullshitting. Nice to know. Rogan is more than qualified.

Bring in Bas Rutten. Team him up with Joe, or whoever else you want. He always cracks me up.

DC was pretty bad this time...his fandom got the better of him

"THUG ROSE"

"THUG ROSE"

Over and over again over the top of the other commentators trying to punctuate the moment, and then continuing throughout the afterglow of the win.

STFU c*nt.
Aaamen to that brother.
I wanted to take a bat to that fat stupid fuqk.
SHUT THE F#CK UP already, I was screaming. He was ruining the moment

and why was he commentating on bjj, when rogan is there?

I do appreciate his commentary in the wrestling exchanges. But otherwise stfu and be a second violin.

Yeah dude after the 2nd THUG ROSE.. i was like can u just shut the fuck up..

I actually kinda like him but that was a bad moment.. Goldie/Rogan are still the best tho

Rogan is the worst with his lack of real knowledge and his act of total knowledge (at least Cruz called him out on it). I honestly don't know why we still have to listen to him.

What did Cruz say to him?

Whiney ass thread. DC is great he knows a lot and you can tell he is geniunly into the sport.

He has his cringey bad moments in excitement thats for sure, yesterday was super gross. But his technical knowledge mid fight is valuable.

Brian Stann was the absolute best in show.

Duo of Brits; Hardy and Gooden are a fucken class act.

Cruz next.

Rogan & Mauro runners up.

Anik edges out Goldy by a considerable margin but can't hold a torch to the other guys above.

I prefer DC to Dom as well. Dom is way too serious and Rogan seems less relaxed with him.

"THUG ROSE"

"THUG ROSE"

STFU c*nt.

You're ruining the fights with your sh*tty commentary.

This guy is almost as bad as when they had Couture with his raspy voice offering special comments.

Just because someone is good at fighting and charismatic outside of the cage doesn't mean they make a good commentator.

Capable of making a good podcast - maybe, but not live commentary; the guy doesn't have the voice for it, nor the dialect.

Dominick Cruz is good though, he gives you those ASMR feels sometimes.

Did they really get rid of Mike Goldberg to install an amateur with no aptitude for the caper like him.

Agreed, that annoyed the shit out of me, I don't usually mind Cormier but he made himself look a prick there.

He should have continued randomly screaming THUG ROSE during the rest of the ppv, imo.

He is growing on me. The 3 man booth is still stepping on each other..

Love DC. His knowledge and enthusiasm will inevitably balance themselves out. Goldberg was terrible, glad he's gone.

Bottom line is Joe and DC like to be there together, watch the end of the broadcast and the concluding remarks again, they are having fun.

I do think there were 5 thug roses too many, and Joe’s Oooooh scream sometimes does not sound sincere, but they are the best trio possible.

Back