Cormier is a f**king awful commentator

He has his derp moments for sure, but you can also clearing sense his excitememt and its easy to feed off of.
High-pitched womanly excitement from a guy doesn't work in MMA fight calling. Rogan can do excitement well. Cormier can't.

"THUG ROSE"

"THUG ROSE"

Over and over again over the top of the other commentators trying to punctuate the moment, and then continuing throughout the afterglow of the win.

STFU c*nt.

You're ruining the fights with your sh*tty commentary.

This guy is almost as bad as when they had Couture with his raspy voice offering special comments.

Just because someone is good at fighting and charismatic outside of the cage doesn't mean they make a good commentator.

Capable of making a good podcast - maybe, but not live commentary; the guy doesn't have the voice for it, nor the dialect.

Dominick Cruz is good though, he gives you those ASMR feels sometimes.

Did they really get rid of Mike Goldberg to install an amateur with no aptitude for the caper like him.
Shut the f*ck up you f**king stupid c*nt cormier is the f**king best commentator ever you f*ck

217 was a solid product. I like Anik and Joe. Don't expect or want every fighter added to be the same. Love Hardy and DC or any fighter who's authentic, which most are I imagine. Frye would kill it if UFC had the guts to put him on.

DC makes Goldie look like the Michael Jordan of commentating

Bring Back Goldie!!!

Cormier is nonsense

You're full of shit. Ask Scarlett Johannson. She was playing a Japanese character but she's just one example of many. No riots. Next bs claim?
A Japanese character, not a black character. And yes, there was an uproar over that. So no, not a bs claim. My claim is totally legitimate.

The only truth in your post is that you are a racist and a coward, because you don’t admit you are racist even behind the anonymity of the internet.

And your argument is so stupid nobody should care to refute. It’s kind of shocking to read your kind of rethoric nowadays, but it’s good to be reminded that there still are idiots like you in the world.
I'm racist in pointing out the need for public companies in the media, news and entertainment to hire black people? Wow, I can't believe people like you exist. I actually think your post is a troll post. A grown adult cannot possibly be so stupid, unless they're a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome or something. Even most leftists agree with me on this. I'm not saying there aren't super talented black people like Kurt Menephee, James Brown, and many others. I'm only stating the obvious fact that companies need to have a diverse public face or risk being accused of racism or bigotry. Again, remember "Oscars so White"? And remember, Hollywood is FAR left and they weren't even immune to the criticism. So if a white person is gunning for a media/news/ entertainment job and they're a 94 out of 100, while a black person gunning for the same job is an 83 out of a 100(in term of how well they both fit overall), the black person will likely get the job especially if there aren't enough black people at that company. That doesn't mean the black person isn't talented, only that his race helped him get the job and maybe was even the deciding factor. This really isn't that complicated.

DC is an UFC shill and Goldie was good but couldn't evolve.

That THUG ROSE shit was annoying though.

Rogan is the worst with his lack of real knowledge and his act of total knowledge (at least Cruz called him out on it). I honestly don't know why we still have to listen to him.
Joe has 2 BJJ black belts and was a champion TKD guy. He knows what he's talking about. Cruz just happens to be one of the best cage fighters in history, so he knows more.

Rogan is the worst with his lack of real knowledge...

He literally tutored GSP on how to throw techniques. He has a black belt in BJJ. Was a TKD national champion. And he's like a walking encyclopedia of knowledge about various fighters and coaches., not just in MMA, but boxing and kickboxing too.

What the fuck.

If you don't like him, that's fine and all, but Jesus.... let's not ignore reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back