Cormier is a f**king awful commentator

I'm actually looking forward to the next stupid thing he says/does. I'm convinced that he gets drunk during the broadcast. Yes, it is terrible. And that's why I love it.

Cruz is too competitive to work well in a team. He needs to have the last word everything single time.
He's great solo as a play by play though.

Dissing DC and Couture and yet you managed to get 30+ likes. Wow. Welcome to 2017!

Wahh wahh I don’t like how this guy talks wahh wahh

Another Trump-supporting mouthbreather sitting on his rusty folding chair in a double wide somewhere in an Ozarks trailer park convinced that he would be Bill Gates if not for "the blacks" taking all the jobs. None of "the blacks" get jobs by merit, right? I mean, I simply cannot think of any way, besides Affirmative Action, that a black MMA world champion and Olympian could have landed that commentating gig. Darn shame we couldn't get a white man as accomplished as Dan Hardy to be the third guy last night.
Didn't vote for Trump. I just enjoy using critical thinking skills. If news stations and other business in the public sphere don't have an adequate representation of blacks, they get called out as racist. Remember "Oscars so White"? Dear God I can't believe I have to explain this shit to people. You almost always have to have a black person on a panel, round table discussion or main/supporting in a movie. This fact doesn't mean that there aren't adequate black talent in these areas, just that blacks in these areas have special privilege to get jobs because of their skin color.

Oh really? Is that the reason mediocre white fucks like Doug Gottlieb, Trent Dilfer, Skip Bayless, Nick Wright are actually held up as having valid opinions to debate with HOF players like Shannon Sharpe, Chris Carter, etc? Mike Goldberg was ignorant as hell regarding MMA, I guess in your mind his race made him "good". GTFO here with this bullshit, you had white clowns that never played football like Dennis Miller and fat fuck Rush Limbaugh involved in doing pro football. Funny how the black guys have to be All Star/HOF caliber guys to share a stage doing commentary with mediocre white players and know-nothings.
In no way am I implying race makes you good a something. Obviously you didn't understand my point. Media companies, news stations, and entertainment in general need to hire blacks and other minorities in order to fall in line with the far leftist orthodoxy and not be called out as racist. Remember "Oscars so white"? Yes, there are many talented blacks that deserve their jobs. However, there are some blacks in these fields who get jobs over whites who have superior talent simply because of skin color. How can you be ignorant to this? This is one of the most obvious truths I know of. For example, in the new Dark Tower movie they gave the white lead to a black actor, which goes against casting philosophy because you should try to get actors that look like the characters they're portraying when adapted from a book, comic book, etc. However, this could never be done if Roland was black in the books and they cast a white guy to play him. The whole would would've rioted.

Another racist detected.

Right, so black people get jobs as sports commentators because of affirmative action, not because they dominate most sports and thus have good insights to add in sports commentary.

Like Donovan Mcnabb and Shannon Sharpe have no credentials to comment about sports, right KKK boy? DC is only the LHW goat, he knows nothing about MMA, right?
If you change definition of racist to "someone who can see obvious truths that many morons miss", then sure I'm a racist. Yes, many black commentators and analysts get jobs because they have good insight. Nothing I said excludes this possibility. However, a certain percentage will get jobs at least partially because of skin color. I've seen plenty of black commentators and analysts that are terrible at their jobs. Part of the reason they got hired is because of name recognition(someone like Jerry Rice and Magic Johnson come to mind), but in certain cases blacks get hired over a white person simply because of skin color. The truth hurts.

Not a fan of D.C. at all.

And miss Goldberg ,,,hearing him in bellator triggers nostalgia

You mean the way lazy, foolish whites have been getting jobs for centuries in this country specifically because they are white? It's only wrong when the blacks benefit, amirite?
What in my post excluded the racial injustices of the past? Nothing. God you guys are fucking amateurs when it comes to understanding what people say. Firstoff, I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking about what's happening right now. It can both be true that white have gotten jobs over blacks because of skin color in the past and blacks are getting jobs over whites because of their race in the present. Companies in the public sphere need minority representation.

Nothing against DC personally but his is a terrible commentator.

DC is an awesome commentator. But I agree, he over did it. Wayy over did it. But he'll learn from it.

I really don't know of the top of my head. The last event they were commentating together and Rogan was bringing up the question of Pride rules and soccer kicks and asked the others what they thought about it. And before they could answer he said that he was all for it. And Cruz said something like: "Yeah, I can imagine that you as a commentator are for that." - basically telling him what a pseudo badass pussy he is. During the entire event Cruz "beta'ed" Rogan several times when Rogan was talking about technical aspects and Cruz just corrected him.

Cruz has you and TS fooled. Hate on Cormier for his charisma, but Cruz is a better armchair analyst than he is on the fly as a commentator...because he blows as a commentator. Cruz constantly makes bad calls.

"He's going to get him down here."
*Fighter defends the TD*
"He's going down, he's got this takedown, it's a matter of time".
*fighter completely defends TD and reverses position on the cage*
"He was basically down there...good on him for escaping"

He'll call out one fighter for being gassed, when the other fight is OBVIOUSLY more gassed than the one he's pointing out. He does this all the time - pay attention during his next commentary gig. I honestly think he can't look at the fight as a whole, and only fixates on one fighter at a time and what they are doing. That's great for being a trainer, working out the intricacies of a fighter's game, and even being a fighter (you only need to worry about your opponent when you're fighting), but it makes his commentary horribly one-sided in analysis, and sometimes just downright illogical.

Put snoop on the PPV with faber
<GinJuice>

He doesn't know a lot, but he admits to it and listens to whoever teaches him about it.

Man fuck Snoop Dogg and everyone that looks like him. Retarded idiots with zero awareness of how they are just perpetuating the image that "urban/hip-hop" = thug.

THUG ROSE
THUG ROSE
THUG ROSE
THUG ROSE
THUG ROSE
THUG ROSE
THUG ROSE
-Kenny Florian

DC is solid! And for once, we have a guy who knows his shit because he's an actual fighter... That's way better than a balding 50yo meathead who thinks he's one.

Back