Consortium, where art thou??

Haven't you been insulting him for the past few months because of something he posted about Pac?

Also, I like sharkey quite a lot. I wish the guy posted a lot more here but I'm not sure Consortium really "stole" anything from him. Everything we all say here everyday has been said by someone else a million times before.

did you read the article ? some of the stuff was verbatim from sharkey's post .

the article was deleted as you can see.

I really don't care to be honest. But I know its not why you have issues with him.

Never said it was. You're trying to stir shit up here to defend your friend.

eh, Like LI, you don't like him because of some Pacquiao bullshit. Thats fine but don't lie about it. I've seen you guys talking about him.

Dude, I like Consortium.

Like you, we disagreed on the Bradley scorecard...no biggie..

we can all agree to disagree civily...

as a matter fact, the fall out from outcome of the rematch was actually very "mature" ...no one really rubbed it in anyone's face..

Barman, I don't know what you mean, but I agree.

as a matter fact, the fall out from outcome of the rematch was actually very "mature" ...no one really rubbed it in anyone's face..

I wonder if this would've been the case if Bradley won.

Doubt it.

First we lose Panda Strike.
Then DynamoGT leaves.
Now Consortium?

Thats because there was nothing for the Pac fans to take personally this time.

People who root for Pacs opponent don't hate Pac the way some people like to pretend.

Back