Consortium, where art thou??

Shout out to the super old heads. Paul, Sinister, Shark, Hagler, Old Cat! Love you guys. Where you at @Seano?

@Sharkey got me thinking of looking at some pp's. No homo... it's a horse betting thing. Or is it?

Been awhile since I've seen this thread lool. Don't worry about the forum's future. Me and @Cariñito are still holding it down too as the Middle Bros of the forum.
Been here all along.

Shout out to the super old heads. Paul, Sinister, Shark, Hagler, Old Cat! Love you guys. Where you at @Seano?

@Sharkey got me thinking of looking at some pp's. No homo... it's a horse betting thing. Or is it?

Been awhile since I've seen this thread lool. Don't worry about the forum's future. Me and @Cariñito are still holding it down too as the Middle Bros of the forum.

It is that time of the year, Blunt, although I haven't been betting at all lately. But I won't be able to resist throwing a little bit on the Derby.

@BluntTrauma21

Thought of you guys the other day when watching this video. It kinda makes us look like pioneers (and full on nerds) of sorts when it comes to measuring stride length as a data point. Now it's available info on some horses PP's. That's pretty cool.

@BluntTrauma21

Thought of you guys the other day when watching this video. It kinda makes us look like pioneers (and full on nerds) of sorts when it comes to measuring stride length as a data point. Now it's available info on some horses PP's. That's pretty cool.

Always been a class act my friend, this time using "us" to give me some sort of credit like I did anything, haha. Impressive stuff tho, you've always been ahead of things when it comes to capping the ponies, you are the definition of somebody who never stops learning and tweaking things, which I try to remember when betting on other sports. True mentor right here.

Yeah man, I need to break out the pp's for Derby day and get back into things myself!

Always been a class act my friend, this time using "us" to give me some sort of credit like I did anything, haha. Impressive stuff tho, you've always been ahead of things when it comes to capping the ponies, you are the definition of somebody who never stops learning and tweaking things, which I try to remember when betting on other sports. True mentor right here.

Yeah man, I need to break out the pp's for Derby day and get back into things myself!

Well, I have always looked at us as a team with some of the stuff we came up with. For an example, it was you yourself who came up with the idea of building a model to make our decision making easier when you brought up the question one day. At first I was skeptical of going the full data route. But when I thought about it more, I figured why not. I can go full green mode and nerd the fuck out for awhile charting some information. I enjoy that shit. Those whacky formulas & ideas we came up with and whatnot. So yeah, I always looked at that stuff as "us" because you guys had as much influence on any of it as I did.

Speaking of handicapping or predicting things, here's one;

Thanks to an effort combining native & nerd historical knowledge, a possible explanation for certain events and the effects it had on society to this day will be revealed soon enough. And hopefully the theory doesn't blow our minds all that much. :D:D

Speaking of handicapping or predicting things, here's one;

Thanks to an effort combining native & nerd historical knowledge, a possible explanation for certain events and the effects it had on society to this day will be revealed soon enough. And hopefully the theory doesn't blow our minds all that much. :D:D

I'm too scared to watch this at night time lol. I will check it out tomorrow tho no doubt.

Thank you for the kind words. You know you're the man of the Horses round here tho. As far as I'm concerned you taught me when I was just a kid who liked betting ponies b/c my grandparents liked it and I did it w/ them and loved it when we did it together. Otb for life! You brought a whole other knowledge and respect for the sport outta me which I will always be grateful for.

Enough of my ass kissing. Take a hit of a bowl for me and hopefully you and your family and cat are all doing well. I love Canada!

I'm too scared to watch this at night time lol. I will check it out tomorrow tho no doubt.

Thank you for the kind words. You know you're the man of the Horses round here tho. As far as I'm concerned you taught me when I was just a kid who liked betting ponies b/c my grandparents liked it and I did it w/ them and loved it when we did it together. Otb for life! You brought a whole other knowledge and respect for the sport outta me which I will always be grateful for.

Enough of my ass kissing. Take a hit of a bowl for me and hopefully you and your family and cat are all doing well. I love Canada!

Cheers Blunt. You've always been one of the coolest dudes on here to a skeptical nutjob like me. And we had some good fun at times too. I appreciate that.

Back