Consortium, where art thou??

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any news on this Limey?

This forum isn't the same without him and his novels, manuscripts, and 20 page dissertations for responses.

Ain't seen him since before Sharkey called him out on stealing his shit.

Last edited:
I don't remember which thread, but it was pretty lame he couldn't even own up.

And here I thought you were just joking around with this comment, bud.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/slip-the-jab/2014/mar/19/boxing-too-many-belts-champions?CMP=twt_gu

I mean, come on man. I know this is a public forum and any information I give/gave out in this thread and in other threads is given freely. But to write an article (and presumably profit?) based entirely on the information I provided here and without really offering your own information, well...That's a little low if you ask me. Especially for you because I know you're way, way better than that. Shit, your one paragraph about the early HW title confusion almost 100% matches mine word for word. I am glad that you were able to take the information provided here and maybe make a buck or two if you did. But I would have been much more okay with it if you added a lot of your own research & thoughts instead of relying solely on my own. Or, if you wanted to rely solely on what I said in this thread, had let me know in advance that you were doing so. I would have been fine with that too. The way you went about this, though? Doesn't sit quite right with me.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=93262567

yeah, haven't seen him around since sharkey called him out.

The Guardian article has been removed because it breached editorial guidelines. Is this the end of Consortium?

Holy shit where was I when this went down??

We used to argue and pres used to swing from his nuts but he's been missed.

Sharkey made it a closed casket.

It was more epic then Jay-Z & Nas. He might be like McCoy and never come back.

Plagiarism is serious business. Ask Bert Sugar.

Oh, wait....

box_g_sugar_gb1_576.jpg

Back