Consortium, where art thou??

his website, twitter , and sherdog account have all been inactive since that thread.

sharkey E-murdered consort ffs.

Weird.
Didn't see all of that before.
Still hope he comes back though.

his website, twitter , and sherdog account have all been inactive since that thread.

sharkey E-murdered consort ffs.

He's really been gone for a year?? Felt like not too long ago he was still murdering people with his walls of text. Guess not.

He's really been gone for a year?? Felt like not too long ago he was still murdering people with his walls of text. Guess not.

not year, just a month.

look at the last pages of that thread.

not year, just a month.

look at the last pages of that thread.

Ahh yes I see. I guess he missed it the first time around as well. Until Sharkey bumped that thread, that is.

it's safe to say that we're free now to speak our mind in this forum without fearing consortium11's well articulated , wall of text rebuttals.

Eh, I always pictured him as a guy who would take Adderall and sit on Wikipedia and Boxrec all day. Even when he was wrong, it just wasn't worth getting into it with him and his sentence by sentence replies. Shit got old.

Sometimes he did pull interesting facts out of his ass though.

When I was in college I had two girls steal a rough draft copy of a paper I was doing on the Stroop Effect. I had printed it off in the computer lab, read it through, crumpled it up and threw it in the trash.

One of them must have snagged it and tried to change some of the detail around to pass it off as theirs.

The prof caught it.... called us all into his office. I had no idea what was even happening. Then one of the girls in the other group started crying. And he figured out who did the stealing and I figured out what the hell we were all being called into his office for in the first place.

I forgave them (one was kind of cute in a late 90s Citizen King/Sublime fangirl sort of way).... so Sharkey can forgive Consort.

Any news on this Limey?

This forum isn't the same without him and his novels, manuscripts, and 20 page dissertations for responses.

Haven't you been insulting him for the past few months because of something he posted about Pac?

Also, I like sharkey quite a lot. I wish the guy posted a lot more here but I'm not sure Consortium really "stole" anything from him. Everything we all say here everyday has been said by someone else a million times before.

Eh, I always pictured him as a guy who would take Adderall and sit on Wikipedia and Boxrec all day. Even when he was wrong, it just wasn't worth getting into it with him and his sentence by sentence replies. Shit got old.

Sometimes he did pull interesting facts out of his ass though.

eh, Like LI, you don't like him because of some Pacquiao bullshit. Thats fine but don't lie about it. I've seen you guys talking about him.

I think Sharkey said his post was copied almost word for word. That's a little different than just having a similar opinion.

eh, Like LI, you don't like him because of some Pacquiao bullshit. Thats fine but don't lie about it. I've seen you guys talking about him.

Hey, but at least there's a reason for them.
Sometimes it seems you just don't like people just because.

BE MORE NICE!!

When I was in college I had two girls steal a rough draft copy of a paper I was doing on the Stroop Effect. I had printed it off in the computer lab, read it through, crumpled it up and threw it in the trash.

One of them must have snagged it and tried to change some of the detail around to pass it off as theirs.

The prof caught it.... called us all into his office. I had no idea what was even happening. Then one of the girls in the other group started crying. And he figured out who did the stealing and I figured out what the hell we were all being called into his office for in the first place.

I forgave them (one was kind of cute in a late 90s Citizen King/Sublime fangirl sort of way).... so Sharkey can forgive Consort.

Your logic hinges on consortium being cute and Sharkey being gay.

I think Sharkey said his post was copied almost word for word. That's a little different than just having a similar opinion.

I really don't care to be honest. But I know its not why you have issues with him.

Your logic hinges on consortium being cute and Sharkey being gay.

That's not my logic.... that was just a hedging factor.
I'm prone to forgiveness regardless.

Maybe there's something similar but not exactly the same.
Like Consort is great at playing the tuba and Sharkey enjoys a good tuba solo.

I didn't get inception, there were just soooooo many layers.

Boom none of us have ever said that, Seano's whole point just became invalidated.

I didn't get inception, there were just soooooo many layers.

Boom none of us have ever said that, Seano's whole point just became invalidated.

Dude.... I could invalidate your entire existence with the peppering of my jab.

Everything is Pacquiao with you. I don't need to lie to you. Nobody does, Seano. And that's not why I didn't get along with him sometimes.

Back