Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

Yeah, but McGregor only needed one shot to KO Aldo. Hendo needed two to finish off Bisping.
Go watch both again... Conor dropped Aldo with one punch but put him out with follow up blows. Bisping was out after one H-bomb, the follow up was completely unnecessary.

That's not as simple of a question as some on here are making it out to be. The question was, "pound for pound, who has the better signature punch?". That's impossible to answer right now. Conor has 24 fights(21 wins, 18 ko's) and an 86% knockout ratio. Hendo retired with 47 fights(32 wins, 16 ko's) and a 50% knockout ratio. Conor already has more knockouts and only has half the amount of fights. That's a difficult statistic to ignore...BUT...

Conor hasn't had that many fights against world beaters. Hendo's career is like looking at a who's who list of mma legends. HOWEVER, in the few fights against world beaters he's had, Conor has shined and looked nothing short of spectacular. Some might point to the Diaz fights to discredit Conor, but he sat Diaz on his ass multiple times and Diaz is very durable. He doesn't get hurt or knocked down very much.

Also, Hendo didn't turn into the head-hunting ko machine we all know and love until later in his career. There was a time most of you probably don't remember where he was on the boring side, and not many looked forward to his fights.

All things considered, I have to say Conor. He doesn't have that one-punch crunch of Hendo, but he's faster and more accurate with his punch. His technical skill is far superior to Hendo's, and that is what put him over for me, combined with the fact that he has more ko's than Hendo in only half the fights.

Time may prove me wrong, but that's my opinion.

Hendo hit way harder p4p, and his KO is way scarier.

but Connor is way better striker and KO artist.

It's not comparable. Hendo's an H Bomb and Conors more of a tactical nuke. Both deadly in their own way. H Bomb cant be used all the time but tactical nukes are first strike weapons

Yeah he really needed that second punch.......... Are you retarded?

Picture%205_0.png
I want to see Hendo fight Stefan Struve now

Bro, it's not even a contest.

Conor's power allow him to TKO,

Hendo's power puts people to sleep, it just shuts them off for good.

H-Bomb all day. There really is no comparison to be made.

Conor is a better striker and has better stand then Hendo ever did. But yeah Hendo has one of the hardest punches I have ever seen next to maybe Rumble.

Hendo.

He had power in both hands and delivered it against some of the best ever.

Conor's is a more reliable tool.

Hendo's is a more devastating tool.

Hendo is the right answer.

Hendo's KO of Bisping is way more brutal than anything Conor has ever done.

But this is nonsensical. Pile driving on an already unconcious opponent is easy. Conor has the class to let up on his fallen victims like Aldo.

Hendo. He knocked Fedor out with some crazy grounded reach around upper cut madness

HENDO gifted us this...

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif

WTF are you talking about?

Also, he KOed them DEAD... connor did it only once

Back