Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

Some of those guys you mentioned for Hendo were not KO'ed by Dan's H bomb.
Yeah. I know. I was just comparing their power instead of comparing a certain punch vs a certain punch. If we compare punch vs punch the answer is easily Hendo. I am comparing all around power to make it fair for Conor.

This is what makes Hendo great. He has a great left hook, the scariest overhand right of all time and the flying forearm smash.

Conor mainly throws the straight left.

I don't think I have seen Conor KO somebody with a lead hook or a high kick/elbow combo. Hendo has done those things

Last edited:
Mcgregor only has 1 official KO in the UFC.
So does the H-Bomb if we're playing that game

Lombard was an elbow and Boetsch was a barrage of short punches

Bisping was the only time he 1-hitter-quitter'd somebody in the UFC w/ the H-Bomb

Look at the level of competition. Hendo has been fighting bigger, better, more accomplished opponents since the late 90's.
45WW0wy.gif
Conor fans were all dropped at birth

Where is Nic Cage laughing his ass off when you need him?

McGregor's left is a stinger and Henderson's H-bomb is like a sledgehammer hitting you in the face.

So does the H-Bomb if we're playing that game

Lombard was an elbow and Boetsch was a barrage of short punches

Bisping was the only time he 1-hitter-quitter'd somebody in the UFC w/ the H-Bomb
Hendo has landed H bombs from UFC, to PRIDE, to Strikeforce. Hendo has been in the big leagues his whole career so It's not fair to limit his KO success to UFC. No one really cares who Conor KO'ed in Cage Rage, or KOTC or wherever he was before the UFC.

The H Bomb is one of the natural wonders of the world.

Hendo could KO any man in the world with that thing.

The term "better" is totally up for interpretation.

Conor is waaayyyy better at landing his night ender than Henderson.

Henderson''s right hand straight up slept multiple great fighters, to where Conor TKOs most.

For that matter, Roy Nelson's right is a much more powerful finisher than Conor's left. But it's never landed that frequently, and now that Roy is super OFS (old, fat, slow), it lands a tiny fraction of the time.

Back