Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

I think Floyd exposed Conor's left as a ...

Sure, ok. Lets get Dan Henderson in there vs Dennis Lebedev and see how effective his over hand right is.

Hendo

TBF to Conor, if he was able to legally juice his power would increase too.

Yeah he really needed that second punch.......... Are you retarded?

Picture%205_0.png

This is just Hendo paying his respect to the JBG.

See this right here is a common belief on Sherdog. Conor landed two solid punches in that fight. One, an uppercut that snapped Floyd's head back and two, a body shot that visibly hurt Floyd to the point that he complained it was low and got a breather (it wasn't low). It's almost as if not only did folks here not watch the fight but they clearly don't watch boxing. Even the heavy hitters at the weight class above (Canelo and GGG) don't one shot KO people, let alone Floyd. He doesn't get hit clean much but when he does he shows no ill effects. Floyd has an absolute granite chin.

Now, look at Conor in MMA. He dropped Nate 3 times, KO'd Aldo with one shot (who had only been briefly dropped once in his career by an absolute rocket of a Mendes right hand), dropped Alvarez 3 in route to a finish, dropped and TKO'd Poirer, and finished a few other folks with punches. He absolutely has stellar power in his left combined with great accuracy.

All that said, Henderson's right is probably the best example of a trump card in the history of MMA. If he can land it he wins. Period. So Henderson.
That guy you replied to is just a troll anyway. Just douches it up daily here.

I recognize that they are two different weight classes. Some say Conor's left is overrated but I want your opinion. Pound for pound who has the better signature punch?

Conor's punch has no nickname.

H-bomb for the win.

Prime Mirkos left shin > any other strike

The H-Bomb is legend

I hope that clears it up for everyone

Hendo

Conors left is just super accurate.

Hendo one-hitter quittered mo-fos into comas.
Came here to say this. Conor does not possess the incredible power that Hendo did. This was on full display against Mayweather. Hendo on the other hand...

I really don't see the comparison to be honest. Hendo hits people and they don't need anymore attention than that. The Bisping follow up punch was really not needed.

To be fair though Conor hits hard for a little dude, maybe if he were Hendo's size then we would know if he can hit that hard. Conor landed on a much smaller Floyd a few times and it did zero, again to be fair though Floyd does have a decent chin.

Never gets old, followed by the patented "Death from Above" shot, just to make sure there was no chance of a TKO, even though Bisdink was sleeping before he hit the mat, Dan wanted to make it clear.

I also love the way Dan kisses his hand before launching.

I recognize that they are two different weight classes. Some say Conor's left is overrated but I want your opinion. Pound for pound who has the better signature punch?
H-bomb is too unreliable. It landed on a few, but most decent opponents evaded it.
Condor’s mighty Left lands consistently against anyone and everyone, and spells doom for all.

McGregor is a great puncher and much more technical than Hendo but Hendo's right hand is ridiculous.

Mayweathers punch (any hand) > canner left
Vitors kick (any leg) > hendos trt right hand

Back