Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

HENDO gifted us this...

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif

WTF are you talking about?

Also, he KOed them DEAD... connor did it only once

One could argue he beat Bisping into an alternate reality... where he beat Silva and became champ.

Hendo fought much bigger guys than himself for most of his career and still had freaky KO power. Him by a landslide.

Go watch both again... Conor dropped Aldo with one punch but put him out with follow up blows. Bisping was out after one H-bomb, the follow up was completely unnecessary.

You look beyond that as well and loads of people have taken Conors left without being KOed or even badly hurt.

To me there very different punches, the H-bomb is a massive hail mary shot that finished many fights in one shot but often depends on questionable defence to do so. Conor's left is I think clearly a shot he times much better yet its not a power strike to the same degree and depends on catching people off balance to really be devastating.

I'd like to see Connor knock out heavyweights. Then we can have the conversation.

Not even close, Hendo KO's people that's never been knocked down. I believe Lombard has never been dropped and Hendo turned his legs into noodle with a short right hand, left him unconscious with an elbow for like 5 min. I don't think Tim Boestche has ever been KO'd before and Hendo finished him in like a minute. Fedor has only been rocked once in his career until Hendo KO'd him with 1 shot. The list goes on.

Conor lands it more often and has better timing. But in terms of pure power, it's not even a comparison. If Hendo landed the H-bomb as often as McGregor lands his left, all his fights would be over by stiff KO

See this right here is a common belief on Sherdog. Conor landed two solid punches in that fight. One, an uppercut that snapped Floyd's head back and two, a body shot that visibly hurt Floyd to the point that he complained it was low and got a breather (it wasn't low). It's almost as if not only did folks here not watch the fight but they clearly don't watch boxing. Even the heavy hitters at the weight class above (Canelo and GGG) don't one shot KO people, let alone Floyd. He doesn't get hit clean much but when he does he shows no ill effects. Floyd has an absolute granite chin.

Now, look at Conor in MMA. He dropped Nate 3 times, KO'd Aldo with one shot (who had only been briefly dropped once in his career by an absolute rocket of a Mendes right hand), dropped Alvarez 3 in route to a finish, dropped and TKO'd Poirer, and finished a few other folks with punches. He absolutely has stellar power in his left combined with great accuracy.

All that said, Henderson's right is probably the best example of a trump card in the history of MMA. If he can land it he wins. Period. So Henderson.
You forgot that canelo flattened khan with one right.

Conor can catch you with a punch you didn't see coming.
But Hendo's left would kill you even when you saw it coming.

See this right here is a common belief on Sherdog. Conor landed two solid punches in that fight. One, an uppercut that snapped Floyd's head back and two, a body shot that visibly hurt Floyd to the point that he complained it was low and got a breather (it wasn't low). It's almost as if not only did folks here not watch the fight but they clearly don't watch boxing.
giphy.gif
shutup idiot.
Sure, ok. Lets get Dan Henderson in there vs Dennis Lebedev and see how effective his over hand right is.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/floyd-clinic-mcgregor-gif-party.3609335/page-7#post-133560245
No surprise when Conor fought outside of UFC controlled fight his "touch of death" was exposed.
That guy you replied to is just a troll anyway. Just douches it up daily here.
NGA you just described your bitch-ass

I really don't see the comparison to be honest. Hendo hits people and they don't need anymore attention than that. The Bisping follow up punch was really not needed.

To be fair though Conor hits hard for a little dude, maybe if he were Hendo's size then we would know if he can hit that hard. Conor landed on a much smaller Floyd a few times and it did zero, again to be fair though Floyd does have a decent chin.
What this guy said

Last edited:
im picturing hendo landing his h bomb on conor. conor would likely die

Better as in more useful, refined and accurate? Conor

Better as in more powerful, more entertaining and more devastating? Hendo

Conor lands his left constantly and it's an incredible weapon. Hendo lands the H-bomb here and there but when he does he kills whoever is in his path

I've been saying this for years, and I get torched for it every time, but here goes:

Dan Henderson's power comes mostly from the fact that at some point in his career, when he was older and no longer equipped with the tools necessary to win rounds against the younger fighters in the division, he began hurling himself at his opponents.

There are a LOT of fighters who would have that sort of KO power if they threw punches with that sort of full body wind-up. But most fighters are aiming for a better than .500 record... which is about what Hendo has been since he started fighting like that.

Back