Conor's biggest threat is Tony Ferguson

Speaking of Lando. Watching his highlight with Ferguson I could see conor doing the same thing to ferg
Conor is nowhere near as quick as Lando. Conor get's Ko'd/tko'd or D'arced in the first.

Conor hits too hard for 155 and I suspect it's the weight class at which his cardio is most optimal. His reach is still good for the class iirc, and his stand up game is truly unparalleled.

If Tony can whether the first few lefts, then it's a very interesting fight. I'd still be more interested in seeing Conor vs Khabib. If Conor beats him, nobody can claim he hasn't passed the grappling test anymore. I think Conor can whether through at least a few rounds on the ground, and each time it starts standing at the beginning of the round is extremely dangerous for Khabib.
He hits too hard for LW lol! Good one bro! <9>

Agreed. Ferguson beats Conor and Khabib

In trouble and rocked against Abel.

Reckless and would get picked apart on the feet by Conor. Too technical for him.

But Tony is Conor's biggest challenge i agree.

When you watch the gif again you really realize how most of the punches actually totally missed

Tony Ferg is a tough fighter with average wrestling, great BJJ and impressive endurance but he has bum level striking where he constantly over extends on his shots and leaves himself open to counters.

Conu would sniper him and KO him rather easily IMO.

Tony Ferg is a tough fighter with average wrestling, great BJJ and impressive endurance but he has bum level striking where he constantly over extends on his shots and leaves himself open to counters.

Conu would sniper him and KO him rather easily IMO.

He is well rounded, the most well rounded guy Connor would have fought but, I think due to ego, he stands with him, and gets hit dead.

RDA was luch smaller than Ferg but folded him back with his straight left numerous times.

Ferg was losing to Barboza till the upkick, was almost finished by a UFC debutant on short notice who had less than 10 fights.

I think Khabib is Conor's biggest threat but Ferg is Khabib's biggest threat.

Idk. Ferg may put up a good fight, but I'm hoping Khabib beats him and gets the shot.

Conor v Ferguson may never materialize because of how much of a cut Ferguson will want when he demands another renegotiation.

I think so too, Tony is the more complete fighter. Both are brilliant though.

Back