Conor talking about his haters and his fight with Mayweather...

Cleverness is nothing without the push from Dana/UFC.

No, he is a very clever person. Been in the ufc for a little while, had one boxing fight, and now could be worth more than 100 million. That is clever!

No, he is a very clever person. Been in the ufc for a little while, had one boxing fight, and now could be worth more than 100 million. That is clever!
That is called marketing. Nothing more. He should have got the 55 strap stripped as well.

That is called marketing. Nothing more. He should have got the 55 strap stripped as well.

Come on! Of course marketing comes into it, but the biggest part is the man himself. His gift of the gab, his not being scared to fight anyone. He is a huge part to his success.

Come on! Of course marketing comes into it, but the biggest part is the man himself. His gift of the gab, his not being scared to fight anyone. He is a huge part to his success.
He was scared to fight two times, against Cowboy coming off two awesome wins, and any defense he should have done.....took a drunk Diaz instead. Good to know "The gift of gab" gets you a title fight, not having fought one time at 55. The biggest part of his success is Dana fucking White, and not having to defend, actually.

He was scared to fight two times, against Cowboy coming off two awesome wins, and any defense he should have done.....took a drunk Diaz instead. Good to know "The gift of gab" gets you a title fight, not having fought one time at 55. The biggest part of his success is Dana fucking White, and not having to defend, actually.

Oh come on! If i had to choose the easy fight against the cowboy and Diaz, I would choose the cowboy all day long. Did you watch Diaz vs cowboy. Diaz absolutely dominated him.

Also, this nonsense about Conor being scared lol He wanted to be two time champion, not his fault Dos Annos got injured. Mind you, he also beat the cowboy.

Thing is, when Diaz beat Conor, all the haters were raving about him, could not get enough of Diaz. He loses the rematch and suddenly he is crap! A no body!

Then he fought for his second belt and won. Unfortunately for Alvarez, haters turned on him :(

I agree that he should have been stripped when he took the Floyd fight. But he did not fight out of fear, which is quite obvious, he wanted to make history and he has.

Saying dana has help him mostly to get where is is, and not conor himself is rubbish! He is popular because of the way he is, and also because he wants to do things different.

I mean come on, we have lovers obsessed with him, and we have haters obsessed with him, both have made him popular and both have made him a lot of money.

But, as we already know haters do not want to give him any credit what so ever. Nothing!

What he has done in this short amount of time, just shoes how unique he is.

Oh come on! If i had to choose the easy fight against the cowboy and Diaz, I would choose the cowboy all day long. Did you watch Diaz vs cowboy. Diaz absolutely dominated him.
MMA Math is complete BS...Styles make fights. They thought Diaz was the weakest one, he was getting pissed in Cabo FFS, Cowboy was in fight shape, and fresh off TWO wins.

Thing is, when Diaz beat Conor, all the haters were raving about him, could not get enough of Diaz. He loses the rematch and suddenly he is crap! A no body!
I don't think Diaz is a "nobody"...he did finish the GOD of MMA, Conor, after all.

But he did not fight out of fear
No he fought for money.....I would have fought Floyd for a quarter of what Conor made. Anyone in their right mind would have.

Saying dana has help him mostly to get where is is, and not conor himself is rubbish! He is popular because of the way he is, and also because he wants to do things different.
No it is not "Rubbish"...Dana and the UFC GIFTED him the 55 title shot. Then allowed him to keep another div in limbo, which he already got his 45 belt stripped for doing that at 45. I thought he was not defending his 55 strap because he was prego? HA! Now for a Boxing match, outside of MMA....

I mean come on, we have lovers obsessed with him, and we have haters obsessed with him, both have made him popular and both have made him a lot of money.
I completely agree here.

But, as we already know haters do not want to give him any credit what so ever. Nothing!
Oh I will give him credit, when he earns it, like other great Champs, such as GSP.

What he has done in this short amount of time, just shoes how unique he is.
No it shows the special treatment, he receives from the UFC and Daddy Dana.

50-cent-floyd-money-phone.jpg

Conor swagger jacking once again. #CultureVulture

MMA Math is complete BS...Styles make fights. They thought Diaz was the weakest one, he was getting pissed in Cabo FFS, Cowboy was in fight shape, and fresh off TWO wins.

I don't think Diaz is a "nobody"...he did finish the GOD of MMA, Conor, after all.

No he fought for money.....I would have fought Floyd for a quarter of what Conor made. Anyone in their right mind would have.

No it is not "Rubbish"...Dana and the UFC GIFTED him the 55 title shot. Then allowed him to keep another div in limbo, which he already got his 45 belt stripped for doing that at 45. I thought he was not defending his 55 strap because he was prego? HA! Now for a Boxing match, outside of MMA....

I completely agree here.

Oh I will give him credit, when he earns it, like other great Champs, such as GSP.

No it shows the special treatment, he receives from the UFC and Daddy Dana.

Sorry, I disagree. Diaz was a much better match up. A match up that tested Conor to the max.

Of course dana done him favours. Making a lot of money for the ufc might of had something to do with it. Conor was one of the most active fighters in ufc, not afraid to fight anyone. Dana let him do stuff because Conor had that power to make ufc money whatever he did. That is why he is different to any other in the ufc.

He'll, he even made Diaz a millionaire. A guy who has been busting his balls for 10 years, just like a lot of ufc fighters. And those two fights made him.

So Conor was making ufc money long before dana let him choose to fight for the second belt, to fight Diaz and, then Floyd.

But i agree that Conor should have been stripped when he fought Floyd.

That's all that matters here. ANY decent fighter given the same chances, would do just as good or better.

Sorry, but I completely disagree. Plenty of great fighters in the ufc, but Conor was different from the get go. Not his fighting but him in front of cameras. He took trash talking and confidence to a different level.

Really, I do not have to say much. Conor came popular very quickly in the ufc. Before the Aldo fight, he was arguably the most popular person in ufc.

That was not dana going that, that was Conor and his personality.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Sorry, but I completely disagree. Plenty of great fighters in the ufc, but Conor was different from the get go. Not his fighting but him in front of cameras. He took trash talking and confidence to a different level.

Really, I do not have to say much. Conor came popular very quickly in the ufc. Before the Aldo fight, he was arguably the most popular person in ufc.

I agree with disagreeing........with respect to you though. Good day man.

You mean when he trash talks he stoops down to levels that most people with respectable parents would have taught their children not to engage in?

People love him because he says things they want to say but no fans well they can't.

Him and Trump have that in common.

So he's a hore for money, willing to be humiliated in front of millions of people to just cash in that check.

Great.

You mean when he trash talks he stoops down to levels that most people with respectable parents would have taught their children not to engage in?

People love him because he says things they want to say but no fans well they can't.

Him and Trump have that in common.

If he game into ufc without the trash talk, without the gift of the fan, you really think he would be where he is now? He would be another ufc fighter busting his balls making little money.

Now, in a matter of five years, he has become one if the most popular combat fighters in the world, and could be worth more than 100 million.

He used his brains, he is smart.

So he's a hore for money, willing to be humiliated in front of millions of people to just cash in that check.

Great.

Who had humiliated him? He lost in a boxing match against one of the greatest boxers ever. If Floyd went into the octagon and beat Conor, that would be humiliation.

Haters are going so over the top with this, it's pathetic.

Are you bragging with other man's money? I don't get this....

this is my favorite part about the nuthuggers. They constantly brag about his riches. They are HIS riches, not yours. Don't know what's so hard to get.

Who had humiliated him? He lost in a boxing match against one of the greatest boxers ever. If Floyd went into the octagon and beat Conor, that would be humiliation.

Haters are going so over the top with this, it's pathetic.

You shouldn't take a fight you can¨t win. Conor is an idiot for thinking he could KO floyd when can't put away Nick Diaz. He had the same BS talk before that rematch. Don't people realise by now that it's a gimmick?

You shouldn't take a fight you can¨t win. Conor is an idiot for thinking he could KO floyd when can't put away Nick Diaz. He had the same BS talk before that rematch. Don't people realise by now that it's a gimmick?

How many people have put away Diaz? He could be 100 million pounds richer. How is that being an idiot. That is being smart.

Back