Conor talking about his haters and his fight with Mayweather...

Floyd may not be a big puncher but he showed way more power than Conor in that fight while being 25 lbs lighter.
Most should have known he'd get his first TKO in about a decade. it's boxing. after all.

he says thank you to you TS, for buying every shit he talks which makes him fight for 100M

dont you feel a little fu..ed in the ass ??
Do you sniff paint before you post?

Floyd told beer-goggles Connor... "your fans can't fight for you " .

Then proved it.

Conor is concussed so bad from Floyd that he doesn't even realize that's not his cell phone he's holding. Poor guy had years taken off his life.

FYI boxers have died despite never being knocked down. They finish the fight, do the post fight, go home, say goodnight and never wake up again.

Conor was never seriously hurt in the fight.

He got the wind knocked outta him, sure, but it was mostly wind, not brain cells.

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone hear that? Do you hear him now?
shit i'd fight Floyd for half of what Conor got. for 30 second, good money

Anyone he convinced had no idea in the first place. wanted him to win, but knew he would't. Anyone that was a fan, should have known regardless. I hate Floyd, but knew he wasn't losing.

Intoxicated his fans using the Irish flag and manipulated fans that may not have bet into going out of their way to place a bet on his can't-lose promise.

A friend of mine who is Irish fought Evander Holyfield (lost in the 4th round) in the early 90's named Seamus McDonagh, win or lose he was humble and made you feel proud to know him, never spoke ill of anyone's family or race and steered clear of cringey comments.

Conor could have been the same. Chose to be a pig, a greedy pig that had to eat his words and his fans suffer his empty promises.

Would have made the same money being respectful, lucky Floyd showed some class in the ring right after the fight, Floyd could have just as easily said "Conor McGregor is a bitch" again and did a mike drop and driven back to his own strip club in a Bugatti.

Intoxicated his fans using the Irish flag and manipulated fans that may not have bet into going out of their way to place a bet on his can't-lose promise.

A friend of mine who is Irish fought Evander Holyfield (lost in the 4th round) in the early 90's named Seamus McDonagh, win or lose he was humble and made you feel proud to know him, never spoke ill of anyone's family or race and steered clear of cringey comments.

Conor could have been the same. Chose to be a pig, a greedy pig that had to eat his words and his fans suffer his empty promises.
My pops knew Ronnie Shields and Gene Lebelle, I trained with him as a child in early 80's but like a couple years.

You heard me.

Conor was never seriously hurt in a fight in his career. Diaz fights were fatigue. Mayweather match was fatigue.

Aldo opened up a cut started by Mendes. Mendes never rocked McGregor with his elbows.

Poirier did nothing, McG was off balance from a Holloway kick.

Back