Conor talking about his haters and his fight with Mayweather...

How many people have put away Diaz? He could be 100 million pounds richer. How is that being an idiot. That is being smart.

He is an idiot for making all these predictions repeatedly and then falling short. Show some respect instead. People will ridicule you to no end.

Conor Ko*ed a GRAPPLER in a few seconds. What a feat. Do it against someone who knows some shit about striking.

He is an idiot for making all these predictions repeatedly and then falling short. Show some respect instead. People will ridicule you to no end.

See, this is what some people just do not get! Conor has always been a trash talker, always had the gift of the gab. If he did not have that, then he would not be where he is today.

If someone told me to trash talk a fighter, plus get 100 million for fighting him, I would not even hesitate. If i did, then I would be the idiot!

I know haters refuse to credit him with nothing, but he has done what no other mma fighter has done, hence why he is the most popular and the wealthiest.

See, this is what some people just do not get! Conor has always been a trash talker, always had the gift of the gab. If he did not have that, then he would not be where he is today.

If someone told me to trash talk a fighter, plus get 100 million for fighting him, I would not even hesitate. If i did, then I would be the idiot!

I know haters refuse to credit him with nothing, but he has done what no other mma fighter has done, hence why he is the most popular and the wealthiest.

I like him but he acted like a clown in some of the press conference with Mayweather. It's ok against Nick Diaz Chao Mendez but Floyd is in the history books. And Floyd showed nothing but respect (its all hype, but at least he pretended to respect Conor and walked right into him to make conor look good a few rounds

José aldo

Against Aldo was a none fight. In the sense that we never got to see a real fight, but Conor has proved his striking abilities in the ufc, no doubt about that. The guy is lethal standing.

I like him but he acted like a clown in some of the press conference with Mayweather. It's ok against Nick Diaz Chao Mendez but Floyd is in the history books. Respekt him

If Conor did not act like the way he does, there would not have even been a fight, and that is the truth. It would not of sold as many ppv if it was not Conor.

He done everything to sell the fight, even Floyd said that.

If Conor did not act like the way he does, there would not have even been a fight, and that is the truth. It would not of sold as many ppv if it was not Conor.

He done everything to sell the fight, even Floyd said that.

You noticed that Floyd purposely moved forward and allowed Conor clean shots? Thats how humiliating it was. He didnt even need to box defensively

You noticed that Floyd purposely moved forward and allowed Conor clean shots? Thats how humiliating it was. He didnt even need to box defensively

Sorry, do not buy that considering a lot of shots Conor connected with were counters. At the end of the day, Conor is not a boxer. The same thing would happen if Floyd fought Conor in the ufc, would most prob be over in less than a min.

Conor losing to Diaz would have hurt him more because he lost to a ufc fighter. End of the day, he tried, he lost, but is a lot wealthier.

Back