Conor talking about his haters and his fight with Mayweather...

liteitup

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone hear that? Do you hear him now?

That makes him the best fighter in Combat Sport history...........

Conor is concussed so bad from Floyd that he doesn't even realize that's not his cell phone he's holding. Poor guy had years taken off his life.

That's what it's always been about.

Lol

he didn't even get knocked down ffs
FYI boxers have died despite never being knocked down. They finish the fight, do the post fight, go home, say goodnight and never wake up again.

That's what it's always been about.

Even mainstream media that does not follow MMA, was pretty clear about this is not about anything than a cash grab.
I cant believe people were willing to pay for it.

Are you bragging with other man's money? I don't get this....

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone hear that? Do you hear him now?
he says thank you to you TS, for buying every shit he talks which makes him fight for 100M

dont you feel a little fu..ed in the ass ??

Conor is concussed so bad from Floyd that he doesn't even realize that's not his cell phone he's holding. Poor guy had years taken off his life.
Sure, pillow fisted floyd is lucky conor has a mid sized tank.

Would have been ok if he hadn't convinced so many people to bet on him. If he didn't make all those promises, I'd feel different.

Did he care about all his countrymen who lost big time while he grins with piles of cash?

Didn't deliver and only cared about his own payday.

Real hero.

Would have been ok if he hadn't convinced so many people to bet on him. If he didn't make all those promises, I'd feel different.

Did he care about all his countrymen who lost big time while he grins with piles of cash?

Real hero.

Was he supposed to doubt himself and tell the reporters that betting on Floyd would be the wise move for the fans at home?

FYI boxers have died despite never being knocked down. They finish the fight, do the post fight, go home, say goodnight and never wake up again.
yes very true. no one knows that about boxing. been a lot boxing deaths. being battered despite being KO"d results in more brain damage. Plus Conor would have been down had ropes and ref didn't save him.

Sure, pillow fisted floyd is lucky conor has a mid sized tank.

No excuses at his age.

Didn't have the cardio of strip club Floyd?

Da fook was he paying all those conditioning dweebs for and tooling Pauli?

Irish Edmund may now be known as No-stamina-Kavanaugh.

Real hero.
Anyone he convinced had no idea in the first place. wanted him to win, but knew he would't. Anyone that was a fan, should have known regardless. I hate Floyd, but knew he wasn't losing.

Back