Conor owes you nothing

He doesn't have to defend.

He doesn't have to fight Tony.

He doesn't have to step foot in the cage ever again.

In terms of "owing" someone...he already sold his soul to Floyd.

Conor is literally THE biggest sellout in the history of combat sports, as he was the most unqualified in the match whilst making more money than anyone ever has in said unqualified position.

Whereas Conor apologists simply cannot wait for him to return to the UFC...what they fail to fully recognize is that he has never defended his belt...

Whereas Conor apologists are excited about his return, in my estimation it seems like more and more people are becoming indifferent about him...which is definitely not good for his brand.

I for example am not a "hater". I don't care about what he does as I don't actually expect him to fight Tony next.

What I expect is another fight with Nate...and again, I don't care.

That said, he would have a punchers chance early against Ferg, but I can see the fight going deep...and that's where Conor will drown; it would certainly be a much more exciting fight as opposed to fighting Nate...again.

In the end, good on Conor for making $$$$$$$, but as I've said many times, money cannot buy dignity.

If he were to straight up retire sooner rather than later...that would rock.

The UFC is better off without him, just like Ronda.

Prima donna "stars" be damned.

Show me where Conor touched you TS.

Show+us+on+the+doll+where+the+marines+touched+you+_be277f3b37cfd3e981eedb6c13dce7d6.jpg

He's making his own fans look like idiots so I'd say he owes them a title defence.

dude STFU and change that shyt pic you have had on for way too long.

true but you owe me my time back for reading that TS

No, but he owes the division a title defense if he's gonna stay champ.

The man should just walk away now because it's all downhill from here on in, there is no hiding when you in front. As climbing contender with the UFC's help he was able to side step bob & weave around tough match-ups and get red carpet fits for his style. Conor is a very 1 dimensional fighter who's good at that one dimension, the problem Conor has now is that his talent to talk and self promote is far greater than his all around fighting skill.

It's easy to hide deficiencies as a contender you just fight around guys, as a champ there is no hiding when out front. He's still desperate to pick his own fights but in killa division when you're champ it's either 1, 2, or 3, or the guy holding the interim belt. I have no issue with money fights, but your division needz to be settled before you side work.

Conor is not deep enough in skillz to be a long term champ he knows it, Dana knows it, and the UFC brass knows it so real fight fans suffer as they play this cover up game trying to justifiably find him a easy fight without making it look obvious.

Tony as been Co-Champ for almost what 3weeks now Conor to my knowledge as whispered Tony's name once, sir talk alot as gone dark...

Back