Conor owes you nothing

Then vacate the title and retire. McGregor has made enough money to be set for life, go fade off into the sunset then. The sport waits for no man or woman. Let the fighters who actually want to fight and compete do just that.

End of Story.

Nobody (except weird die hard fans) actually give a shit if he ever comes back.

Either defend the belt or get lost

We've seen stars like him come and go

He doesn't have to defend.

He doesn't have to fight Tony.

He doesn't have to step foot in the cage ever again.

In terms of "owing" someone...he already sold his soul to Floyd.

Conor is literally THE biggest sellout in the history of combat sports, as he was the most unqualified in the match whilst making more money than anyone ever has in said unqualified position.

Whereas Conor apologists simply cannot wait for him to return to the UFC...what they fail to fully recognize is that he has never defended his belt...

Whereas Conor apologists are excited about his return, in my estimation it seems like more and more people are becoming indifferent about him...which is definitely not good for his brand.

I for example am not a "hater". I don't care about what he does as I don't actually expect him to fight Tony next.

What I expect is another fight with Nate...and again, I don't care.

That said, he would have a punchers chance early against Ferg, but I can see the fight going deep...and that's where Conor will drown; it would certainly be a much more exciting fight as opposed to fighting Nate...again.

In the end, good on Conor for making $$$$$$$, but as I've said many times, money cannot buy dignity.

If he were to straight up retire sooner rather than later...that would rock.

The UFC is better off without him, just like Ronda.

Prima donna "stars" be damned.
tenor.gif

Basically sums all of Conors fans with there justification of his cherry picking. You guys are okay with him cherry picking his whole career. Basically his fans base doesnt have no confident in him and knows that Tony is gonna strangle the shit out of him. Thanks for admitting it. You guys are as pathetic as Conor is. Conor has no choice and is gonna get embarrassed again.

Seeing as most Conor fans are hipsters who don't actually understand combat sports, the concept of "defending championships" is foreign and scary.

He's popular and successful, so why should his shiny fashion accessory be taken away?

tenor.gif

Basically sums all of Conors fans with there justification of his cherry picking. You guys are okay with him cherry picking his whole career. Basically his fans base doesnt have no confident in him and knows that Tony is gonna strangle the shit out of him. Thanks for admitting it. You guys are as pathetic as Conor is. Conor has no choice and is gonna get embarrassed again.

kevin lee cried like a bitch though? your idol

Actually he does, if he wants to continue parading around with that title, he owes us a defense.

Here's the problem. If Conor wants to run around carrying 2 belts and marketing himself as the "champ champ" he's gunna have to act like one or people will stop caring .

Stop living your life through other peoples success or at least quit acting like you know them on a deep personal basis and you'll be much happier TS. This isn't a stab at you, just giving you some life advice. Ask your self this: Does Conor give a shit about you? Let people think what they want.

Don't get your red panties in a bunch, man.

He back.

Conor is literally THE biggest sellout in the history of combat sports, as he was the most unqualified in the match whilst making more money than anyone ever has in said unqualified position.

Whereas Conor apologists simply cannot wait for him to return to the UFC...what they fail to fully recognize is that he has never defended his belt...

Whereas Conor apologists are excited about his return, in my estimation it seems like more and more people are becoming indifferent about him...which is definitely not good for his brand.

I for example am not a "hater". I don't care about what he does as I don't actually expect him to fight Tony next.

That said, he would have a punchers chance early against Ferg, but I can see the fight going deep...and that's where Conor will drown; it would certainly be a much more exciting fight as opposed to fighting Nate...again.

In the end, good on Conor for making $$$$$$$, but as I've said many times, money cannot buy dignity.

He owes me the 2 quid he borrowed for the bus from me in 2004

jLX0jBX.gif

TS is totally not a hater you guys...

To REITERATE...

If Conor fights Tony next...then color me intrigued.

...but that's most likely not gonna happen, hence my indifference in regards to him fighting Nate, and towards Conor in general.

Oh, I guess there is a chance that he may fight Paulie... O_O

-_-

107t2jc.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back