Conor owes you nothing

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He doesn't have to defend.

He doesn't have to fight Tony.

He doesn't have to step foot in the cage ever again.

In terms of "owing" someone...he already sold his soul to Floyd.

Conor is literally THE biggest sellout in the history of combat sports, as he was the most unqualified in the match whilst making more money than anyone ever has in said unqualified position.

Whereas Conor apologists simply cannot wait for him to return to the UFC...what they fail to fully recognize is that he has never defended his belt...

Whereas Conor apologists are excited about his return, in my estimation it seems like more and more people are becoming indifferent about him...which is definitely not good for his brand.

I for example am not a "hater". I don't care about what he does as I don't actually expect him to fight Tony next.

What I expect is another fight with Nate...and again, I don't care.

That said, he would have a punchers chance early against Ferg, but I can see the fight going deep...and that's where Conor will drown; it would certainly be a much more exciting fight as opposed to fighting Nate...again.

In the end, good on Conor for making $$$$$$$, but as I've said many times, money cannot buy dignity.

If he were to straight up retire sooner rather than later...that would rock.

The UFC is better off without him, just like Ronda.

Prima donna "stars" be damned.

You sound poor....

Conor is literally THE biggest sellout in the history of combat sports, as he was the most unqualified in the match whilst making more money than anyone ever has in said unqualified position.

Whereas Conor apologists simply cannot wait for him to return to the UFC...what they fail to fully recognize is that he has never defended his belt...

Whereas Conor apologists are excited about his return, in my estimation it seems like more and more people are becoming indifferent about him...which is definitely not good for his brand.

I for example am not a "hater". I don't care about what he does as I don't actually expect him to fight Tony next.

That said, he would have a punchers chance early against Ferg, but I can see the fight going deep...and that's where Conor will drown; it would certainly be a much more exciting fight as opposed to fighting Nate...again.

In the end, good on Conor for making $$$$$$$, but as I've said many times, money cannot buy dignity.

giphy.gif

Wtf he has the lightweight belt and there is an interim champion he should retire then

As a champion,. Conor has to defend his belt.

But as a person who can make more money selling his own brand and one that made enough money that he does not need to fight? You are right. You can't make him fight.

But then he should lose his belt.

and what happens after that, I really don't care.

Last edited:

<Waaah>

I don't owe him nothing either and even if I would, I'd still talk and think about the manlet as I please. Fu*ck him and his mother*ucking fans.

Conor deserves to give me the 3rd fight with Nate.

Conor owes himself an apology for his tattoo choices, but that's about it.

I believe champions are definitely obligated to defend their belts, otherwise they should relinquish them. We went through a whole year of this with the Featherweight Title, if McGregor doesn't defend the LW championship in his next fight (which will be more than a year since he won it, already longer than how long he kept the FW Title before giving it up), he should be stripped.

sure. he can do what he wants. but you cant just carry a belt around for a year and not defend it. But that's on the UFC to enforce.

Hahaha, you're such the dumbass. Hope you feel better now.

He owes me nothing. He owes Tony a shot at being the undisputed champ.

If he doesn't, the UFC owes him nothing and should relinquish his title and make Tony the undisputed champ.

As simple as it gets, really.

Back