Conor owes you nothing

Bullshit. Without the fans and their money, he'd still be a bum living in a shit apartment somewhere in Ireland

Oh... and he owns the rightful contenders a shot. The two Diaz fights were fun, but it's time to move on and defend the belt against more dangerous guys now

The man should just walk away now because it's all downhill from here on in, there is no hiding when you in front. As climbing contender with the UFC's help he was able to side step bob & weave around tough match-ups and get red carpet fits for his style. Conor is a very 1 dimensional fighter who's good at that one dimension, the problem Conor has now is that his talent to talk and self promote is far greater than his all around fighting skill.

It's easy to hide deficiencies as a contender you just fight around guys, as a champ there is no hiding when out front. He's still desperate to pick his own fights but in killa division when you're champ it's either 1, 2, or 3, or the guy holding the interim belt. I have no issue with money fights, but your division needz to be settled before you side work.

Conor is not deep enough in skillz to be a long term champ he knows it, Dana knows it, and the UFC brass knows it so real fight fans suffer as they play this cover up game trying to justifiably find him a easy fight without making it look obvious.

Tony as been Co-Champ for almost what 3weeks now Conor to my knowledge as whispered Tony's name once, sir talk alot as gone dark...
Just pray the Tony fight doesn't happen
Because he will be asleep in the 1st

Just pray the Tony fight doesn't happen
Because he will be asleep in the 1st

The only thing I'm praying for is that they make the fight, Floyd warned him and the message still rings true as I read all Connie's talking of Conor's one way to win by KO "The fanz can't fight for you"....

guess what? we dont owe conor shit either.... so your point is moot. we want what we want.

guess what? we dont owe conor shit either.... so your point is moot. we want what we want.

Yes. Fans want what they want, but Conor is gonna Conor.

That said, if he fights Tony next, then...props to Conor for making it happen.

Bullshit. Without the fans and their money, he'd still be a bum living in a shit apartment somewhere in Ireland

Oh... and he owns the rightful contenders a shot. The two Diaz fights were fun, but it's time to move on and defend the belt against more dangerous guys now

He just made at least $30 million dollars...

That gives him more leverage not to man the fuck up and actually defend in the UFC.

It is bullshit, I know, but...it's the name of the game with the UFC these days.

In the end, if he just goes the fuck away sooner rather than later...it would be better for everyone.

Fuck the drama.

Fuck the special treatment.

Agree with the title.

Overrated or not he got us plenty of epic fights.

Good for him, good for us, fuck the haters.

Yes. Fans want what they want, but Conor is gonna Conor.

That said, if he fights Tony next, then...props to Conor for making it happen.
I don't think extra props should be given to the champion for defending against the interim champion

he should vacate if it's too scary

He has a belt it;s champions duty to defend belt. Should be stripped if he doesnt want to. This is like fighting 101 dude. Boxers get stripped all the time. Conor already has been once about to be twice since running from LW with a baby excuse of all things then floyd fight.

Besides that he owns us nothing. Defend or vacate or get stripped.

Back