Conor McGregor: "The 2 guys fighting for that interim LW belt are bums, sloppy messy, clowns"

Bums, clowns? No. Sloppy? Yea they both are at times.

So why isnt Conor fighting one of them tho?

159_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

GettyImages-513971508.0.jpg

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg
I can't believe how this just gets more beautiful the more I see it

Yeah he forgot to mention the bit how both khabib and ferguson would fucking wreck him.

What a tool. He is ducking so hard he's gonna pull a muscle.

And Conor would be absolutely right.

5000 fans, PPV just for a fookin' interview.

GOAT MMA fighter

1Fq7gqG.gif

Time to pass the pipe. He beat the shit out of Aldo and Alvarez in a minute

I never said he wasn't good... I never discredited his victories...

I said he's not as good as he THINKS and TALKS

Maybe it's time to give up your pipe.

I never said he wasn't good... I never discredited his victories...

I said he's not as good as he THINKS and TALKS

Maybe it's time to give up your pipe.
He already got McGregor's pipe shoved deep down his esophagus

He can keep that

Have people not figured him out yet ?
Is everyone so clueless as to think that there is any factor other than money that he uses to determine his next fight ?

He is not "ducking" or "scared" of Tony/Khabib at all. He believes he can beat them.

All he cares about is the biggest payday possible. That's why he's made all the fight decisions he has made up until now.

Have people not figured him out yet ?
Is everyone so clueless as to think that there is any factor other than money that he uses to determine his next fight ?

He is not "ducking" or "scared" of Tony/Khabib at all. He believes he can beat them.

All he cares about is the biggest payday possible. That's why he's made all the fight decisions he has made up until now.
That why he picked up Ido Portal and refused to do press while spending 300k on a camp just to barely beat Nate?

This is coming from a guy who says he'll fight anyone at any weight.

The winner of khabib vs Ferg should get the belt. If he does not want to defend the belt and prove he is the best he should not have it.

I really enjoyed the interview. Conor has the best personality in mma bar none. It is, however, quite clear now that he won't face Khabib or even Ferguson if he wins. It is really disappointing and if he keeps the LW belt for a year and then gets stripped for not defending it, it would be downright fucked up. I mean wtf are you even doing keeping these belts for years while every other guy is just sitting out there in hopes of fighting for these belts.

And he's going to spend every last ounce of energy ducking both of them.

this. his win over eddie and aldo are legit(not that the others aren't)... but being 1-1 with nate diaz isn't a stat that anyone wants. I mean, nate was the only one of Bendo's fights that was a clear victory
Conor actually threw with Nate which not many do and is pretty impressive

He does make some valid points though.

Conor bless.

How can anyone listen to the garbage that comes out of this clowns mouth and be a fan of his ??All he does is disrespect every fighter in mma and talk about how much more money he has and how his life is so much better.That type of person is a piece of shit imo.I dont care how good of a fighter he is I am not a fan and think he is a prick.

Last edited:
Back