Conor McGregor: "The 2 guys fighting for that interim LW belt are bums, sloppy messy, clowns"

It's true though. Both of their striking is terrible compared to conors, he is too crisp amd quick for those two. That left hand will put both of then away if they can't get him to the ground quick enough

Bums that he wont fight yeh ok makes sense.

The 2 guys who have won 17 fights in a row combined at 155 in the UFC are bums. The guy who is 2-1 (you could argue 1-2) is the best, gotcha.

<BronTroll1>

C'mon Conor. If you beat Khabib you silence the haters forever. Do it for your nuthuggers. They need you.

At this point the damage is done anyway. I wish he'd leave MMA for good and never return.

i like Mcrgregor but he needs to fight the winner of those 2 because waiting on this fucking Mayweather fight is just a huge waste of time

then why is he running from title defenses..

well as long as his fan base is eating this shit, everything's fine, I guess..

Bums that he wont fight yeh ok makes sense.
To be fair only the most retarded hater thinks hes ducking..its all about cash
For the right money hed fight em both at the same time
I mean for fuck sake were talking a guy whos literaly setting himself up to be kod/humiliated for a payrise (mayweather).....and hes supposed to be afraid of loss/beatings now? Cmon

Floyd is the new Nate then.

He'll use Floyd to waste time until another weak champion becomes available in WW.

Opens one eye "They're all the same......but I need a 300,000 dollar training camp for this one and then a paternity leave for the other two"

159_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

GettyImages-513971508.0.jpg

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

Is that Tony or Khabib? I can't tell from the angle of the photos.

TS, you're so disgusting

also, hahaha, says the guy that got humiliated by nate and taped like a little bitch, then almost lost to him again (while also showing horrendous cardio, again)

Damn @Toco that av is killing me.
<7><{CMPALM}>

I had a gut feeling he wouldn't fight his contenders, or ever defend a belt.

But his fans said otherwise. That he's facing the winner of Khabib/Ferguson, and tried to say they don't deserve an interim belt. Turns out Conor has no intention of fighting the contenders.

Now he's calling them sloppy bums? The guy who skipped the line and got a gift titleshot at LW, and he's calling the two fighters with 8 and 9 win streaks "bums" and "dogshit"?
<{walkerwhut}>

The Conor fangirls are incapable of recognizing other fighters have a chance against him. And that belt will be defended: never lol<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

If they are "bums" then why don't you fight them.. go on do it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As accurate as always Kitty<{jackyeah}>

Yeah Floyd the champion pro boxer can absolutely KO Conor.

Listen I'm a huge Conor fan but I'd say Floyd is the toughest fight. Even if he doesn't get KOd he'd still take a lot of shots. But I'd say a KO is definitely possible.

Takes balls for Conor to take a boxing match with Floyd.
With Khabib or Tony he has a good chance of getting a KO being a much better striker than them.

How does he beat Floyd ?

This is why Tommy is one of the few logical Conor fan on Sherdog.
<7>

Conor wants that boxing payday.

If you actually think he believes he can't beat Khabib or Tony your crazy.

He thinks he can beat Floyd in boxing.

He believes he can beat everybody and for all but that once in UFC he has.

That's what makes him who he is.

If Floyd was talking any other MMA fighter you best believe they would be talking about taking that fight.

Boxing top money is 10X's top MMA money.
Then call me crazy. He knows he can't beat Floyd in boxing either. He just wants the massive payday while having a built in excuse after he loses that he had the cojones to step into the ring and box one of the best currently in that discipline. No risk, all reward. Screw the mma fans, fuck whatever integrity of the sport that made him rich and famous, integrity that he himself has done more to diminish than any single mma practitioner, forget about his duty as a champion, due to the fact that he was gifted the title shot in the first place, to defend the championship against any and all challengers, let alone the number one contender who has worked his way up through the rankings to earn his shot at the title. Just strip this chump again and let Ferguson fight Nurmagomedov for the undisputed championship. A champion who refuses to defend should not be allowed to remain champion for long. You're not bigger and more important than the sport of mma. Mma was here before Conor and will be here after he gets stripped of his lightweight title and disappears as quickly as he came, muttering to himself how unfair he's been treated. It's unfortunate because he has the ability to go down as one of the truly greats in mma but he just couldn't control his rampant ego. Good-bye Conor "the footnote" McGregor. You will not be missed.

Back