Conor McGregor: "The 2 guys fighting for that interim LW belt are bums, sloppy messy, clowns"

Funny. Because Floyd would make Conor look "sloppy and messy" if that mismatch ever happens.

Tony is sloppy and Khabib is as 1 dimensional as it gets.

Conor could beat them both on the same night.

Why are you here? You do realize this is a site for fight, combat, enthusiasts. Why not upload or direct a old Gorilla fighter like me to where I can see some of your personal streetfighting buds doing their stuff 98% better than current UFC fighters.

Hahahahaha

You got tapped two fights ago! And barely won the rematch!

This is incredible lmao. Go defend and stop being a pussy.
I just rewarched the second fight & honestly I have Diaz winning. The only round that Conor won definitively was round 1. First time I've seen that fight since watching it shitfaced hammered drunk at a bar

Tony is sloppy and Khabib is as 1 dimensional as it gets.

Conor could beat them both on the same night.
Yet he couldn't beat 7 day notice Diaz..

Stop with this shit honestly.

Khabib can be as one dimensional as he wants, no one can stop him from using It.

Absolutely no denying now that Conor "The Duck" McGregor is avoiding the #1 and the #2 LW's in the world to chase a fight against a 40yr old retired boxer. Let that sink in.

sad.
Its about making the most money! Conor is doing it for Dee and Conor jr. He cant let his family starve!

Yet he couldn't beat 7 day notice Diaz..

Stop with this shit honestly.

Khabib can be as one dimensional as he wants, no one can stop him from using It.

But then he beat "full camp Diaz" and starched the LW champ. He could have beat Aldo and Alvarez on the same night.

This you fam

Amazing, thank you for this. Looks exactly how I would have handled that lmao, my blast double would have had a little more blast in it though.

The dude's followup is awesome.

Id favor Conor in both fights but I'd hope they'd get him to the ground and choke him out. Tony with one of his twirls khabib with his chain TDs. Guy is a punk.

I think pretty much everyone is on to McGregor at this point. He doesn't defend titles he challenges for them then refuses to defend them so he can claim he's still the champ when he's inevitably stripped.

Good for him that he can make as much money as he does but cmon son, who you tryna fool?

He's not lasting 1 round under Khabib, he can be as mystic as he wants, and he will obviously never box mayweather, UFC wont give up the rights, and they certainly wont co promote, or give anyone $100,000,000

So he's stuck fighting Khabib? Unless he jumps up , eats a loss and hopes Khabib is no longer champ, then rematches Nate for the belt lol

Its about making the most money! Conor is doing it for Dee and Conor jr. He cant let his family starve!
He has plenty of money. Its about avoiding any competition that can beat him. He's scared. He's never defended a title, ever.

He has more money than he and his family could possibly spend if invested properly.

Back