Conor McGregor: "The 2 guys fighting for that interim LW belt are bums, sloppy messy, clowns"

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"They're all dogshit" <{ByeHomer}>

"I have my eyes on one ting. That's Floyd Mayweather"

159_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

GettyImages-513971508.0.jpg

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

Mystic Tap is an embarrassment.

If I ever see him in the streets, he better run.

This Irish kid is like a young Richard Harris.

@Sakuraba7 reported for not tagging me.

It's silly of McGregor to down talk two very legit contenders.

You got tapped two fights ago! And barely won the rematch!

This is incredible lmao. Go defend and stop being a pussy.

Says the guy too scared to fight either of them.

McGregor's reputation is falling fast even amongst the casuals. He's becoming known as one of the most timid fighters in the UFC

It won't reflect well on his mma legacy at all should he refuse to fight the winner and go to boxing to get tko'd by Mayweather.

It would be pretty disappointing tbh.

TS, you're so disgusting

also, hahaha, says the guy that got humiliated by nate and taped like a little bitch, then almost lost to him again (while also showing horrendous cardio, again)

People eat up whatever this clown says...

He can talk all he wants... He can avoid top competition and avoid defending his belts and cementing a REAL legacy...

None of this matters... His downfall is inevitable...

He "has his eyes on Mayweather" because he understands this as well.

You got tapped two fights ago! And barely won the rematch!

This is incredible lmao. Go defend and stop being a pussy.
this. his win over eddie and aldo are legit(not that the others aren't)... but being 1-1 with nate diaz isn't a stat that anyone wants. I mean, nate was the only one of Bendo's fights that was a clear victory

It won't reflect well on his mma legacy at all should he refuse to fight the winner and go to boxing to get tko'd by Mayweather.

It would be pretty disappointing tbh.

I had a gut feeling he wouldn't fight his contenders, or ever defend a belt.

But his fans said otherwise. That he's facing the winner of Khabib/Ferguson, and tried to say they don't deserve an interim belt. Turns out Conor has no intention of fighting the contenders.

Now he's calling them sloppy bums? The guy who skipped the line and got a gift titleshot at LW, and he's calling the two fighters with 8 and 9 win streaks "bums" and "dogshit"?
<{walkerwhut}>

Back