Conor McGregor: "The 2 guys fighting for that interim LW belt are bums, sloppy messy, clowns"

McGregor is quickly becoming a disappointment... Someone needs to give him a smack on his pecker and knock his ego down.

People eat up whatever this clown says...

He can talk all he wants... He can avoid top competition and avoid defending his belts and cementing a REAL legacy...

None of this matters... His downfall is inevitable...

He "has his eyes on Mayweather" because he understands this as well.

Time to pass the pipe. He beat the shit out of Aldo and Alvarez in a minute

Bums.

Clueless to the fact that in the Realm of boxing he even less than a bum.

He wants nothing to do with either of them. The only thing he proved at LW is that he can beat Eddie.

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

I dont care either way but Conor legit seems scared to fight Khabib/Tony . His confidence seems a bit fake

Fuck McDucklet

If they are "bums" then why don't you fight them.. go on do it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Conor wants that boxing payday.

If you actually think he believes he can't beat Khabib or Tony your crazy.

He thinks he can beat Floyd in boxing.

He believes he can beat everybody and for all but that once in UFC he has.

That's what makes him who he is.

If Floyd was talking any other MMA fighter you best believe they would be talking about taking that fight.

Boxing top money is 10X's top MMA money.

He'll never defend a belt because it's too risky. He'll probably take some WW fights so he has nothing to lose and still claim to be a 2 weight champ.

Yeah,I am sure everyone of you guys would fight Khabib/Ferguson and pick up a few millions over Floyd where you could pick up anywhere up to 100 million. How fucking dare he do such a thing, it's not like this is prize fighting or anything...
Imagine for a minute that a person doesn't give a shit about legacy, titles nothing except money. I think most of the veteran fighters realize it's money first then the rest. This is where McGregor is, money first. The people on the forums can debate till they are blue in the face about the rights and wrongs of it but they aren't driving Lamborghinis or Rolls Royces, they are the suckers.

you guys should pray with all your heart he doesn't do that boxing match with mayweather, he's going to get slaughtered.

Scripted? why does he keep looking to the left lol.

Yeah, bums he can't beat

Also stop tagging me McFaggot

"They're all dogshit" <{ByeHomer}>

"I have my eyes on one ting. That's Floyd Mayweather"

That I cannot defend McGregor on. He can say what he wants about business and whatever....but to dismiss them when they are quite big and powerful LWs he's foolin himself there. Any it's likely a hook and line for the media anyway...

Conor fans in this bitch already trying to defend this LOL

No can defend

Back