Conor McGregor Sh*tkicking Gif Party

Damn, those gifs are beautiful. You just don't see real hands in MMA. Shame the ref did his job and saved Conor the brain damage. Floyd was still 99% and landing literally anything he wanted 10 rounds in. It was a massacre, and I still think May was only going about 50 to 60 percent, tops.

Conor needs to go back to MMA, lose a belt, and go away already. He's ducked a title defense long enough.

Saying Conor did well is like your team going to the superbowl, losing 35-3, and saying "hey, we got a field goal!"

lol

Conor looked fucking awful. He knew exactly what Mayweather was going to do and had to stand in there and let him do it because he has no idea how to stop it.

He couldn't land shit when he was 100%. Floyd waited out his power, figured out what little there was to figure, then proceeded to punch Conor anyway he wanted until all that was left was a fierce one sided beating that looked more like domestic abuse than sport.

What is this illusion that McGregor fans are crying and hiding? Dafuq? He was expected to lose, and he did
fantastic especially in the earlier rounds considering this is his pro debut against arguably TBE and inarguably the greatest of the past 2 decades PLUS Conor made so much money in 1 fight that he's kids and grand kids will probably never have to work another day in their lives. I'm a McGregor fan and I cannot be happier of the outcome and prouder as an MMA fan, I also love Floyd and I'm Glad he retired 50-0.

Well... but Floyd isn't really "arguably TBE" (unless you're arguing with Floyd, I suppose).

He's also not "inarguably the greatest of the past 2 decades" (there's a perfectly reasonable argument to be made that Roy Jones Jr is the best of that era, and simply took greater risks and didn't make such cautious decisions regarding his opponents).

(And I'm Bizarro you. I was rooting for Conor, although I don't generally, but I bet on Floyd, who I quite dislike.)

Floyd was still very fast. I missed a couple of his punches and I was looking directly at the screen

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Bravo TS Bravo

lol Ya'll are some sad cats, I swear. Celebrating a guy losing a fight that nearly everyone recognized he had no chance of winning to start with.

Just wait till he comes back to the octagon and pummels all the people you say he's afraid of. Then we'll see what excuses really look like.

shut up. I am sure you were 110% sure Conor would beat Floyd just like the rest of conor nuthuggers

If the rules switched from boxing to MMA right before the ref stopped it Floyd would have been unconscious in 30 seconds. Not that it matters but some of you guys make it sound like he lost in his own sport.

But its not MMA is it?

After all that shit Conor and his fans spewed, how can people NOT laugh and ridicule him and his embarrassing outing? Surviving long enough to gas and have your ass beat silly is supposed to be praise worthy?
I'm gonna assume it's the same snowflakes that think all kids deserve a participation award... lol

They like to see him outclassed the way he out classes everybody in MMA... its understandable... winning two belts drove these kids bat shit crazy

They like to see him outclassed the way he out classes everybody in MMA... its understandable... winning two belts drove these kids bat shit crazy
Still waiting for him to defend one... it's been how long now?

But... but that uppercut that McGregor landed, brah.

Last edited:
how do you have 2 likes?

WTF is a like? I'm not obsessed with stupid bullshit like that. When I joined here 12 years ago that shit didn't exist. I only post when I have things to say. I don't live here...

WTF is a like? I'm not obsessed with stupid bullshit like that. When I joined here 12 years ago that shit didn't exist. I only post when I have things to say. I don't live here...

its just crazy because people like random shit sometimes.. its like impossible

HAHAHAHAHA. THESE FEINTS!!! The mma world doesn't know about feints yet.

I just came by because watching someone like Conor talk tons of shit, then get embarrassed was thoroughly entertaining to me. People seem to forget he's the one who came after Floyd (and a paycheck). The Conor fans are all like "but if it was mma..."

Correct me if I'm wrong but I have no memory of Floyd claiming to be king of mma. Conor talked shit and didn't back it up. Unless people think getting TKOd is backing it up... lol

Gif of May pushing him inbetween rounds would be nice! TBE was like "come on boy, this is all you got?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back