Conor McGregor Sh*tkicking Gif Party

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

"They're not prepared to my style"

Well... but Floyd isn't really "arguably TBE" (unless you're arguing with Floyd, I suppose).

He's also not "inarguably the greatest of the past 2 decades" (there's a perfectly reasonable argument to be made that Roy Jones Jr is the best of that era, and simply took greater risks and didn't make such cautious decisions regarding his opponents).

(And I'm Bizarro you. I was rooting for Conor, although I don't generally, but I bet on Floyd, who I quite dislike.)

what risks were those? I guess there was the move up to heavyweight to fight ruiz, but personally i think floyd has the better resume. at his peak, roy jones was definitely better than floyd, but once he lost a step he couldn't redefine himself the way floyd has repeatedly throughout his career

Oi, I was fatigue wobbled!

Look at that head snap back. He wanted to continue but he couldn't hold his own head up, sounds like he wanted to get killed. He should tank boxing for sparing his image.

what risks were those? I guess there was the move up to heavyweight to fight ruiz, but personally i think floyd has the better resume. at his peak, roy jones was definitely better than floyd, but once he lost a step he couldn't redefine himself the way floyd has repeatedly throughout his career

Roy Jones was more spectacular than Floyd, which leads to people believing he is "better" than he actually was. Roy Jones was incredible, don't get me wrong, but in ring, Mayweather has no peers going back to probably the Fabulous Four in the 80s, and even then, at welterweight, i'd only concretely pick Hearns to beat him

Roy Jones was more spectacular than Floyd, which leads to people believing he is "better" than he actually was. Roy Jones was incredible, don't get me wrong, but in ring, Mayweather has no peers going back to probably the Fabulous Four in the 80s, and even then, at welterweight, i'd only concretely pick Hearns to beat him

I feel like it's a similar situation with Roy, I can't think of many fighters throughout history that I'd pick to beat a prime Roy. The combination of speed, strength and reflexes, no other fighter comes close. But unfortunately his resume is kind of lacking compared to other ATGs and he fell off so hard once he lost his athleticism that he kinda of gets overlooked in these conversations now.

Your trolling is pathetic lol.

#DestroyedByFloyd
Back acha buddeh.

I'm not trolling. my dad (a mayweather fan) & I spent a lot of time Sunday morning watching rounds 1 - 8 in slow motion. (because 9 & 10 were clearly Floyd's so no need to put the effort there.)

You should actually try doing that yourself instead of constantly spitting venom at me. Just do a round or 2 & compare your findings with mine.

My dad & I were both surprised by our findings. I knew people would doubt it when i shared the info... but just try it. See for yourself.

I feel like it's a similar situation with Roy, I can't think of many fighters throughout history that I'd pick to beat a prime Roy. The combination of speed, strength and reflexes, no other fighter comes close. But unfortunately his resume is kind of lacking compared to other ATGs and he fell off so hard once he lost his athleticism that he kinda of gets overlooked in these conversations now.

p4p I think Floyd beats him, Roy Jones was frustrated even at his best, and Mayweather is the best neutralizer in boxing. James Toney was better than Roy Jones and he fixed that by being smarter and outhustling Toney, Floyd won't be outhustled.

I think, physically, Tommy Hearns is awful for Mayweather. Enormous, very good boxer, hits hard, has gas for a hard fight. It's a bad fight for Floyd all time.

Seriously? Lol!
Yeah, my dad is visiting from 1,000 miles away & staying with us. We started out just with rounds 2 & 3 because we wanted to know if the judges who didn't give Conor those rounds were full of sh*t. (they were & it wasn't even close) Then we were like, "well, we thought rounds 4 & 5 were close, lets do those." We were both surprised to see the results so we kept it going till we ended up watching the first 8 rounds that way. No need to do it for rounds 9 & 10 as those were clearly Floyds... & we had all ready spent all morning on this as it was.

it was fun though & it was something we enjoyed doing together. He's a Mayweather fan by the way. So it's not like we were sitting there trying to hype up Conor... we just wanted to know what waz what.

Back