Conor McGregor Sh*tkicking Gif Party

Clearly you lack even basic comprehension skills..the fight took place under a very restrictive striking ruleset: Boxing

If mma is so hip and cool why is your god going to boxing to get a whoopin put on him? Why are all your champions volunteering to box so they can get WHOOPED? sounds like mma fighters wish they were a little more restricted. Not everyone wants to suck toes with speedos on BITCH

If the rules switched from boxing to MMA right before the ref stopped it Floyd would have been unconscious in 30 seconds. Not that it matters but some of you guys make it sound like he lost in his own sport.
Yes, if it switched to MMA rules, Conor would be able to employ his notable panic wrestling and Marcelo Garcia tier BJJ skills.

If mma is so hip and cool why is your god going to boxing to get a whoopin put on him? Why are all your champions volunteering to box so they can get WHOOPED? sounds like mma fighters wish they were a little more restricted. Not everyone wants to suck toes with speedos on BITCH

He went for the money, 'all your champions'??
It's always been about finding out who would win in a real world setting which MMA replicates far better

Indeed. Let's also stop this bullshit about how "MMA defense doesn't work." Well, I didn't see any MMA defense in that gif. I saw Conor exhausted and doing anything he could to stop from getting punched in the face. Nothing works if someone is exhausted.

Indeed but that argument ignores that 6 or so minutes of fighting under the restrictive ruleset prior to being exhausted

Gather 'round children, papa fullmount triangle has a gift for all of you. Let's watch Conor get his SHIT pushed in, in beautiful gifs from god!

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

MMA Defense vs Boxing Angles turns out to be pretty one sided
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

Conor took great pride in his ability to read over Mayweather, too bad he couldn't stop reading these FEINTS
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

"He's not very fast, he's not very powerful, he's just very composed"
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Surely when great boxers who have been boxing for years like McGregor has according to his fans learn how to defend themselves once they're tired. Mayweather throws 6 punches and lands 6 punches here.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Conor should probably use that shoulder for something instead of hanging it down there trying to look like a boxer.
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

Conor McGregor reading his favorite book - these FEINTS
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Mayweather showing how he can adapt to MMA stylings by landing a simple overhand right
pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

Conor tries to respond to an overhand right, so Mayweather reminds him this isn't MMA, and spears him
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

McGregor responds pitifully to a 4 punch combo
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor really isn't a very good boxer
akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Go back to the park with your movement training, dork
e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

Sweet death touch, idiot.
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor REALLY isn't a very good boxer​

If conor is this bad at boxing imagine how awful your favorite fighter is.

Great thread TS. Conor fanboys in shambles.

Yes, if it switched to MMA rules, Conor would be able to employ his notable panic wrestling and Marcelo Garcia tier BJJ skills.

Conor's offensive wrestling and top game in jiu jitsu are very good.

Crazy how sharp and fresh Floyd stayed. Huge difference between boxing from 5 years old and boxing occasionally for a few years. The arm stamina is such an incredible factor.

If conor is this bad at boxing imagine how awful your favorite fighter is.

My favorite mma fighter doesnt yap incessantly about how hes better than every boxer, manipulate footage of sparring to seem like hes better than boxers, leave mma to thr praise of mma fans to go chase money and a whoopin at the cost kf the legitimacy of divisions.

Youre one of these dope conor fanboys who was spamming the boards about how hed win so just eat this dick until you die, thats all im asking for

My favorite mma fighter doesnt yap incessantly about how hes better than every boxer, manipulate footage of sparring to seem like hes better than boxers, leave mma to thr praise of mma fans to go chase money and a whoopin at the cost kf the legitimacy of divisions.

Youre one of these dope conor fanboys who was spamming the boards about how hed win so just eat this dick until you die, thats all im asking for

haha so damn salty. Can't wait for his next fight!

All these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s can do is post gifs of Conor after he was gassed Lol. Pathetic.

Did you make your account hoping to talk shit after you believed Conor would win?

Is him losing and getting finished by a guy who hasn't finished anyone in this decade why you're so sad?

I like Connor and he's accomplished a lot and performed really well in almost every UFC performance. I also understand his media buildup to bankroll the match but the people who swallowed and proselytized his narrative of knocking Floyd out, etc, and their absolute deluge on these boards spouting the same makes him getting smacked around and stopped savory.

@Myrddin Wild thought coward mcgregor was up 7 rounds too!
{<jordan}
Have you watched the fight in slow motion. I did. People must of thought Floyd was hitting Conor more. Conor waz avoiding a lot more of those shots than you realize.

Watch one of the middle rounds in slow motion before you doubt it.

Have you watched the fight in slow motion. I did. People must of thought Floyd was hitting Conor more. Conor waz avoiding a lot more of those shots than you realize.

Watch one of the middle rounds in slow motion before you doubt it.
Your trolling is pathetic lol.

#DestroyedByFloyd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back