Conor McGregor Sh*tkicking Gif Party

They like to see him outclassed the way he out classes everybody in MMA... its understandable... winning two belts drove these kids bat shit crazy
Everybody you say?
vox.jpg

All these stinking boxing cucks all of a sudden, how can you celebrate an inferior combat system like this.
If it was reverse and mayweather fought him mma rules in the octagon what would you be saying

If boxing is inferior, why do MMA fighters train in it and use it?

Well... but Floyd isn't really "arguably TBE" (unless you're arguing with Floyd, I suppose).

He's also not "inarguably the greatest of the past 2 decades" (there's a perfectly reasonable argument to be made that Roy Jones Jr is the best of that era, and simply took greater risks and didn't make such cautious decisions regarding his opponents).

(And I'm Bizarro you. I was rooting for Conor, although I don't generally, but I bet on Floyd, who I quite dislike.)

The only real competition all time that Mayweather has of his generation (Not all time, Mayweather is good all time but he's arguably not even top 10) is Pacquiao, who arguably has a better career than Floyd. Skillwise is all over the place.

Have you watched the fight in slow motion. I did. People must of thought Floyd was hitting Conor more. Conor waz avoiding a lot more of those shots than you realize.

Watch one of the middle rounds in slow motion before you doubt it.

Seriously? Lol!

Bwahahahahaha. GOAT thread!

"Oi, deez tings happen!"

This is almost as good as Conor/Diaz-1, but I think Con/Diaz3 will be awesome.

The most hillarious part is that big bad conrad is pillowfisted. Even i didnt think his punches were that weak.
47be6_s-200x150.gif

The most hillarious part is that big bad conrad is pillowfisted. Even i didnt think his punches were that weak.
47be6_s-200x150.gif

It did seem that way. I'm not sure if it's that, or if it's just that when a guy like Floyd, who moves so well, is never in once place at all, you don't even have enough time to sit down on your punches. So instead, you settle for touching his face with your glove whenever you can for a small moral victory.

It did seem that way. I'm not sure if it's that, or if it's just that when a guy like Floyd, who moves so well, is never in once place at all, you don't even have enough time to sit down on your punches. So instead, you settle for touching his face with your glove whenever you can for a small moral victory.
Floyd - among others - said right after that he hits okay but that he has been hit way harder by other guys he's faced.

Touch of death is a myth, the whole "no one can take that left" is joe hyperbole and the ufc hype machine at their best.

I'm not gonna kick Conor and his fans while they're down, but I hope going forward they're a little less obnoxious. Did you really think he was going to out-box one of the best to ever do it just because he knocked out a few wrestlers? At the end of the day he underestimated Floyd (as did many casual MMA fans who didn't see most of Floyd's career).

Floyd - among others - said right after that he hits okay but that he has been hit way harder by other guys he's faced.

Touch of death is a myth, the whole "no one can take that left" is joe hyperbole and the ufc hype machine at their best.
This.
Mayweather has fought power punching monsters like Pacman and Canelo, you must have been blinded by the UFC hype machine to believe that Conor would bring something new to the table punching power wise.

This.
Mayweather has fought power punching monsters like Pacman and Canelo, you must have been blinded by the UFC hype machine to believe that Conor would bring something new to the table punching power wise.
You can Add De La Hoya, Mosley, Zab, and p4p Corrales was a monster.

I At the end of the day he underestimated Floyd (as did many casual MMA fans who didn't see most of Floyd's career).
At the end of the day he could not be bothered to bring in an actual boxing coach or proper sparring partners because he fans would pay for this farce no matter what.

And his fans are just as obnoxious - there is this whole "if he did not gas" "moral victory" "in a real fight"

Back