Conor McGregor ; New Version Compared To Old Version

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Nope, Kavanagh said the knee was 20% on fight night and kept popping out any time any light wrestling was done.

Lol the 80% tear excuse. That's not how doctors assess torn ligaments.

What a miracle he was able to kick! With a 20% knee!

I get why you're a Conor mark. You fall for marketing so easily.

Conor "chicken neck" McTapper, this is #1 easy fight in lightweight division

Lol the 80% tear excuse. That's not how doctors assess torn ligaments.

What a miracle he was able to kick! With a 20% knee!

I get why you're a Conor mark. You fall for marketing so easily.
What 80% tear excuse? I didn't say anything about a 80% tear. Why don't you give a source for Kavanagh saying Conor's knee was 100%, btw?

Oh, that's right, you can't.

I get why you're a Conor hater. You're delusional and make up "facts" out of thin air.

All the shit you wrote doesn't matter or change the FACT that Khabib is a better fighter.

View attachment 450841
Where was this wide bouncy foot work in and out movement? He was smiling and laughing while in a striking exchange with someone who hadn't lost for 10 years
View attachment 450843
Where was dark eyed lazer focused Conor in the walkout?
View attachment 450845
He could barely make eye contact with the camera in the 229 walkout and his focus was elsewhere
View attachment 450847
It seems like this was no longer a "this is my octagon" kind of ritual that he did before 229, he was just going through the motions
View attachment 450853

There was definitely something much different in McGregors focus for this fight and it showed

I don't think he could find his own pace. Thoughts?
I agree. I'm not saying the outcome would be different if he was "focused" but he looked very out of his element coming into the fight. Like you said it seemed like he was elsewhere and just going through the motions. I think the drugs, alcohol, and highlife has him really worn out. That or he knew he was going to lose and wasn't so sure of himself. I don't know but he looked like shit.

He lost to a better fighter. He looked bad cause khabib is that much better. Deal with it already, conor isnt making excuses.

Be honest here, can u see THIS Conor getting dropped by that punch? Eddie posed TD threats and conor still didn't get touched that fight

View attachment 450891
lmao Eddie’s wresslin , power and pace are nothing similar to Khabib’s . They guy is a whole nother level.

View attachment 450841
Where was this wide bouncy foot work in and out movement? He was smiling and laughing while in a striking exchange with someone who hadn't lost for 10 years
View attachment 450843
Where was dark eyed lazer focused Conor in the walkout?
View attachment 450845
He could barely make eye contact with the camera in the 229 walkout and his focus was elsewhere
View attachment 450847
It seems like this was no longer a "this is my octagon" kind of ritual that he did before 229, he was just going through the motions
View attachment 450853

There was definitely something much different in McGregors focus for this fight and it showed

I don't think he could find his own pace. Thoughts?
Shut up

He has a dudebro helping him with weight cuts, maybe thats why he wasnt in best shape.
Conor looked bigger then before, maybe extra weight doesnt work well for him.
Anyway he got outclassed. Never will beat Khabib

goat at the other side of the cage

Can't believe no one else is saying it, mcgregor has never been the same since Diaz 1, he knew from that fight he couldn't make it against fighters he had no size advantage over and took to running away in the second fight and then ran out of mma for two years after a dubious decision victory.

He got played with like a toy by an old retired pillow fisted has been fighter and then tried to get into selling selling cheap whiskey so he could have some income for his offspring. It's one of saddest endings really.

Khabib bless.

Last edited:
Conor nuthuggers changed from Khabib is shook to Conor was shook lmao

He is getting high on his own supply. Wee Floyd knocked the brains off him and he's been reduced to whiskey and 'Charlie' to numb the pain. Who knows how he will cope after his latest beating from Khabib.

Wee c is finished!

Can't believe no one else is saying it, mcgregor has never been the same since Diaz 1, he knew from that fight he couldn't make it against fighters he had no size advantage over and took to running away in the second fight and then ran out of mma for two years after a dubious decision victory.

He got played with like a toy by an old retired pillow fisted has been fighter and then tried to get into selling selling cheap whiskey so he could have some income for his offspring. It's one of saddest endings really.

Khabib bless.
Are you talking about Floyd in 2nd post?

Looks pretty good for a guy who just received a call from an individual with a Russian accent threatening to murder his pregnant wife and son in the event he beat Khabib.

I've heard this a couple days today. Source?

I've also heard Khabib pissed hot.

I've heard this a couple days today. Source?

I've also heard Khabib pissed hot.

nah dude trust me hes not on steroids, i just got a yellow card for saying that lol

the russian shit might be true because Jon Anik said it

why would he lie?

nah dude trust me hes not on steroids, i just got a yellow card for saying that lol

the russian shit might be true because Jon Anik said it

why would he lie?

That's fucked up. Where did he say that?

Back