Conor Mcgregor is a.......

Jesus Christ you haters come up with some bullshit.
I thought I was rather reserved in my assessment. Make a counterpoint if it's bs. His greatest assets are his hand striking and his mind games, which are catered to by UFC.

He's a non-entity without ufc/BaldClown making him the golden child. It's not like there isn't a precedent.

giphy.webp

He makes his money. There are plenty of fighters with shitty sub defense that are making peanuts. Hate him all you want but he found a way to make a name for himself and find success.
So has Martha Stewart

....bully that cant handled being bullied
...started a shiity whiskey line
...cheats in his fights
...lost easier to khabib than a guy with 1 days notice

Oxymoron, can't be a great fighter and not have heart. Conor's a skilled striker with a multi-billion dollar promotional smoke machine behind him...that is all.

It isnt an oxymoron. Its just something missing from his arsenal. Some dont have a chin, some dont have power and some no heart. He still achieved great things so even as a hater, I can admit that.

The first wwe character snuck into the ufc to get favourable matches, decisions to make loads of money for all interested parties and with his entertaining personality to fool noobs casuals and retards out of their money.

You admire rich people?
He spends his entire day making excuses for conor and shits on khabib. Very very salty after the loss. Sometimes says it doesn't bother him but yet he spends the best part of the week melting down. If he liked people just for money he would be into something else. He tries to find a hole anywhere, its what ringworms do.

It isnt an oxymoron. Its just something missing from his arsenal. Some dont have a chin, some dont have power and some no heart. He still achieved great things so even as a hater, I can admit that.
Great fighters =/= No heart
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that and how much "he's" accomplished. He's been gifted a shit ton by management.

Great fighters =/= No heart
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that and how much "he's" accomplished. He's been gifted a shit ton by management.

I agree with you for the most part but that Aldo win alone was huge and Eddie even though overrated got dominated in an amazing fashion so I give him credit for that.

Irish Bitch according to the tabloids in his home country.

<bball2>

He's just smart enough to know that tapping extends your career and improves your quality of life when you retire.

I agree with you for the most part but that Aldo win alone was huge and Eddie even though overrated got dominated in an amazing fashion so I give him credit for that.
Aldo, the win was huge but the best part of CM's performance was getting into Aldo's head not the one strike he threw. Aberrations, 13 second fight, don't tell much about the quality of a fighter. Where was the immediate rematch? He was gifted by the ufc not giving Aldo one. One of the most disrespectful things the ufc has ever done and I don't even like Aldo.

I don't give him much of a pass due to him saying from the very start "I'm here for the money" and then being given a career path fabricated by BaldClown and Co. Nothing wrong in wanting to be paid for greatness but charlatans are pretty transparent to all but the snake oil buyers shouting "Take my money!!"

Ronda rousey situation all over again.
UFC marketing machine strikes again.

Back