Media Eddie Hearn being disrespectful towards Conor Mcgregor

Was Eddie right in refusing to talk about McGregor?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not a Connor fan but it's the other way around.

Women's boxing is shit. 10 x 2 minute rounds of pitter patter. At least the MMA chicks fight for the same length rounds as the men
Missed this fight but didnt they were to start going 3 minutes or something? I might be wrong tho.

I'm not a Connor fan but it's the other way around.

Women's boxing is shit. 10 x 2 minute rounds of pitter patter. At least the MMA chicks fight for the same length rounds as the men
Oh OK. Now I've completely changed my mind to what you said lol.

Oh OK. Now I've completely changed my mind to what you said lol.

Connor's a twat but there's no denying his place in MMAs history. He gave some of the greatest nights ever in the sport. And the khabib fight and it's build up/aftermath is up there as one of the GOAT combat sports stories.

A female boxer can't compare. It's an inferior sport. There's probably only a handful or so of full time pros in the girl's division.

Eddie tried to put distance between and Conor by saying McGregor sponsors boxing, when he specifically sponsors Katie.

Then he says the reporter only wants to talk about negative things, implying what Conor said was negative or bad.

Then he acts like talking about Conor takes shine away from Katie.

Eddie Hearn had no problem using Conor ‘s popularity to build Katie Taylor, then when Conor makes some controversial statements, he doesn’t want to be associated with Conor. Weasel
he's just a salesman, terrified of losing a dollar, kind of pathetic

Wow, this is a weasel move. Eddie could have just said Conor speaks for Conor but instead he refuses to allow the people to ask about McGregor?

McGregor backs the sport of boxing? No, he backed Katie Taylor, this is a weasel move.

McGregor sponsored Katie, he brought the McGregor brand behind her and you want to do this?

Man, this just feels dirty.

Hey @Murder_KickHC it’s been a while, you ducked under the radar quite well but you just can’t hide that smell you leave behind.

Eddie tried to put distance between and Conor by saying McGregor sponsors boxing, when he specifically sponsors Katie.

Then he says the reporter only wants to talk about negative things, implying what Conor said was negative or bad.

Then he acts like talking about Conor takes shine away from Katie.

Eddie Hearn had no problem using Conor ‘s popularity to build Katie Taylor, then when Conor makes some controversial statements, he doesn’t want to be associated with Conor. Weasel
Do you read womens romance novels for entertainment. I've never seen someone that reads so much into a nothing statement.

Was 50 shades of gray as good as the women said it was.

Hearn is a classy guy, OP just wanted a Dana style roasting from Hearn to get some clickbait headlines about Conor.

Conor had a great win or 2 nearly a decade ago, he isn't relevant as a fighter

Even the non relevant win vs cowboy is close to half a decade ago

The shit reporter was trying to steer the conversation into the political arena and Eddie professionally and politely said we are here to celebrate Katie not talk about Conor.

WTF is wrong with that?

Yeah, this was less about 'disrespecting Conor' and more about keeping the spotlight on Katie's win.

The reporter said "...there has been a lot of talk and criticism of her links with Conor McGregor..." and Eddie shut that shit down. I don't see how that is a 'weasel move' on Eddie's part.

Yeah, this was less about 'disrespecting Conor' and more about keeping the spotlight on Katie's win.

The reporter said "...there has been a lot of talk and criticism of her links with Conor McGregor..." and Eddie shut that shit down. I don't see how that is a 'weasel move' on Eddie's part.
100%

Hearn clearly tried to create distance between Katie and Conor after Conor’s recent comments.

Hearn had no problem talking about Katie and Conor before the recent comments, and now all of sudden Conor sponsors the sport of boxing rather than Katie!

Obvious weasel move to throw Conor under the bus.

Even Hearn has had of enough mctapper already. He brings nothing but negative, bad PR because he cant keep he's mouth shut or out of trouble. Dont know why he was anywhere near katie in first place she dosent need to soured by that clown.

LOL.

TS is likely 12 years old, getting all worked up about literally nothing. He's just joined here, as well. He will get some pussy one day.

Hearn clearly tried to create distance between Katie and Conor after Conor’s recent comments.

Hearn had no problem talking about Katie and Conor before the recent comments, and now all of sudden Conor sponsors the sport of boxing rather than Katie!

Obvious weasel move to throw Conor under the bus.

How did he 'throw Conor under the bus' by refusing to talk about it? How is shutting down a reporter's question disrespectful towards Conor? It's not like Eddie bashed Conor...he simply chose to not allow that topic to be brought up in the post-fight.

You seem irrationally angry about something that seems like a non-issue...do you just hate Eddie Hearn or something? LOL

Connor's a twat but there's no denying his place in MMAs history. He gave some of the greatest nights ever in the sport. And the khabib fight and it's build up/aftermath is up there as one of the GOAT combat sports stories.

A female boxer can't compare. It's an inferior sport. There's probably only a handful or so of full time pros in the girl's division.
Now I've changed my opinion back again.
You need to try harder or you're gonna lose me here.

Back